❁15:Rejection❁

"I have decided. I can't keep all this inside of me any longer. It's better now than never." Jimin said as JK just looked at him with a poker face. But deep down his heart was panicking.

Little did he know that Jimin was about to confess his love towards him. He always knew Jimin had feelings towards him but he never gave it any importance.

He was happy to have someone adore him, but being the international playboy he is, he never returned the feelings or not even treated Jimin the way he should. And now, Jimin was right in front of him, about to disclose the secret that was kept buried in his heart for too long.

"It's better for me to be hated for what I am then to be loved for what I am not" Jimin said as JK just listened with a confused frown on his face.

He wanted to stop him, right then and there, but he couldn't.

"Jungkook, I love you" Jimin said as Jungkook just looked at him. For a second, both boys felt their heart skip a beat.

There was an awkward silence in the room because Jimin was waiting for him to say something. Anything.

While Jungkook couldn't find right words. Suddenly, he felt his heart burn. He was in this uncomfortable situation, where he didn't know what to do, what to say. This was all because of Jimin.

He looked up at Jimin and gripped his hands in a fist. He felt a voice inside him say that all of this was nothing but Jimin's fault. Only if Jimin hasn't confessed his love, he wouldn't have been in this awkward situation.

He was a boy and so was Jimin. He felt anger build in him on the thought that how Jimin even thought he would be gay like him.

Jungkook wasn't gay.
(Author: Or maybe that's what he thought)

"I-" He started but didn't know how to continue.

"It's ok if you don't return the feelings" Jimin finally said with tears filling the brim in his eyes. It broke his heart to finally know that JK didn't like him the way he does, but he wasn't going to force JK to return the same feelings.

"But I do want something" Jimin said as a tear dropped from his eyes.

"Can I have a chance?" Jimin asked. "Please Jungkook, don't refuse." He said as he literally joined his hands in front of JK.

JK was shocked. To make it even worse, he was even more angry now.

"How the fuck did you even think I'll accept it?" Jungkook replied after some seconds of silence as Jimin looked at him in disbelief. He just cussed and that was enough to make Jimin understand that he was angry because never ever in his life he had seen the maknae cuss.

"Jungko-" Before Jimin could say something, JK interrupted him.

"You're fucking gay?" He asked.
"Of course you are! That's not even a question anymore" JK spoke with gritted teeth as Jimin raised his hands and tried to touch JK to calm him down but the boy harshly swayed his hands away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me" He said and pushed Jimin who collided with the wall, since they were in the corner of the room.

Jimin fell on the floor with a thud and hissed in pain because of the sprain.

"I'm not fucking gay like you. How did you even think I'll ever be as stupid as you to accept you or even give you a chance." He shouted with gritted teeth as Jimin felt his heart broke in million of peices.

"Do you even have a clue on how your confession can affect the whole group?" He continued shouting.

"If Army will know you are gay, you will be criticized and with you, the whole group will be criticized. Because of you, not only you or me will suffer but the whole group will suffer." He said as Jimin got up from the floor, with tears decorating his face. His whole face and eyes were red as he moved towards JK.

"Jungkook, Please don't say that. Please-'' Jimin tried to reach for Jungkook but he moved back.

"I don't like you, Jimin. Instead, I hate you. I hate you from all my guts" He said as he moved back.

"You're so selfish, Jimin. You never ever care about anyone else, do you? I think nothing of you. We're not even friends anymore. I'm tolerating you just because you are my fucking bandmate." He said as Jimin started panicking.

It was as though Jimin's whole life was crushed. His whole world was turned upside down and he could feel himself falling in the black hole of darkness and sadness.

It's all your fault, Jimin. It's all your fault.

This revolved in Jimin's mind as he felt his life slipping out of his hands.

"Your confession is nothing but a burden to me, Jimin. I wish you were never a part of BTS." Jungkook said as he left the room.

Jimin, who was already crying, felt more tears forming in his eyes. Hot tears made their way out of his eyes as he felt himself out of breath. He was crying so hard at this point that he ran out of breath.

No!
No no no!
You can't lose everything in the matter of seconds, Jimin.
You can still stop it, right?
You have to do something.

Jimin ran out of room on his shaking feets in the direction where Jungkook had gone. He ran after him, stumbling and falling at many points.

Jungkook didn't even bother to look behind. He just went to the parking section and sat inside the car. He didn't even wait for Jimin and left. Jimin came in the parking section as he saw JK leaving.

It's all over.

Jimin thought in his mind. His foot was aching and his knees gave up as he fell on the floor and bursted into tears.

He just wanted to go back in the past and rewind what he had just done. Only if he knew this was going to take turns this way, he would have never confessed to JK. He just kept crying there, sitting alone, as usual.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
How is the chapter? Did you like it?

If yes, please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)