❁5:Past❁

Jimin's phone was silent. Silent like a dark scary forest when the night blankets it.

But Jimin was right there sitting in front of it. He was waiting. Waiting for a phone call. But he was afraid that he'll be in vain. However, his expectations didn't met his reality when the phone rang.

He didn't waste a second, and picked up the call. He didn't know why but he was panting.

Jimin: hello doctor?

Doctor: Jimin, I'm really sorry. But we couldn't save her.

Jimin's phone dropped on the floor as tears made their way out of his angelic eyes. He was shocked. His body was shaking.

"She wanted to meet you" A man said from behind as Jimin flinched and looked behind.

"Dad!" He said, his voice cracking as he stood up from the chair on which he was sitting and moved towards his dad. However, his dad took some steps backwards which made him stop and stand straight where he was.

"You were so busy in your hectic life Jimin that you couldn't even fulfill her last wish. I wish she had a better son" His dad said as Jimin felt his knees gave up as he touched the ground and bursted into tears.

"Look at you. So fat and ugly" A different voice said as Jimin looked up. He cleared his blurry teary vision and found Jungkook standing right in front of him.

"You suck at everything. You have to be better. You aren't even trying. I wish we had a better idol." JK said and started walking away as Jimin stood on his feet. But his knees gave up again as he fell on the ground and looked at JK who was walking away from him.

"No! Please stop! Don't leave me! Please stop! No" Jimin shouted but he was in vain. JK didn't even bothered to look back.

He just screamed JK's name from the top of his lungs hoping he'll come back. He screamed so hard that he fell out of this terrible dream. He was lucky to escape it as he opened his eyes and shot up on his soft bed with darkness all around his room. He was alone and he was panting so badly that he could hear his breaths in the silence.

Slowly, the breathing changed into soft sobs. He buried his face into his knees as he cried softly, trying to make as less noice as possible. His whole body was trembling from fear, regret and sorrow. His sobbings were full of insecurities that he had towards himself.

Only one thing was echoing in his brain which said

It's your fault. Why aren't you better? You don't deserve this all.

Jimin stood on his shaking legs and walked towards his closet. This wasn't it. He needed to do something. Something to punish him for his fault. Something that could decrease the regret he's facing right now.

He opened his closet and took out a small box. He opened it and inside it laid many blades, each telling their own bad memories with Jimin. He picked one blade and walked back to his place beside the bed and collapsed on the cold floor. He folded the sleeves of his oversized blue colored sweater. He looked at his wrist which had uncountable marks on it. These were scars of cuts that Jimin gave himself in order to punish him for his non existing faults.

He didn't think much, and just harshly pressed the blade on his pale smooth skin, creating new wound. It started bleeding enormously, because of how deep this wound was. Jimin hissed in pain as he looked at the wound he created.

This isn't enough.

A voice inside him commanded as he created one more wound. Cuts after cuts and in some seconds, the floor was decorated with Jimin's blood. Jimin raised his head and looked at the ceiling. He started crying again. He cried silently, trying to hide all the sound. He was crying so hard at this point that he couldn't even keep his breath stable.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door that made Jimin flinch. He looked at his room's door in terror. Floor full of blood, wrist full of wounds, face stained with tears, Jimin could feel himself trembling. He was in big trouble for sure. It was 3 am. Who could knock his doors at this time?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
This story is not becoming boring, is it? Please tell me if it is.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)