❁17:Suicide Attempt❁

No one was watching when Tae silently left the room. JK was arguing from the other members and Tae had so much to argue back but that wasn't important at that time. Jimin was more important right now and Tae had to make sure he was fine, which he knew, Jimin wasn't. Since, Jimin was still in the dance studio, Tae left on his bike in a hurry to take Jimin home.

On reaching there, he checked the whole building but there was no sign of Jimin. He was worried sick for Jimin.

Suddenly, a horrible thought hit his mind as he quickly walked towards the elevators. He went to terrace to check if Jimin was there or not and his nightmare turned into reality when he saw Jimin standing on the edge of the terrace.

His eyes widened when Jimin jumped on the railing. With all willpower, Tae ran towards Jimin who didn't seem to notice him. Jimin almost fell down, but thanks to Tae, who had a tight grip around Jimin's waist.

The first thing Tae did was holding Jimin tightly and dragging him away from the edge of the roof. Jimin whined and tried to get away from the grip but stopped when he heard Tae's cracked voice.

"Jimin, no! Please stop! For me!" Tae pleaded, not letting go of Jimin. He turned Jimin to look at him, still holding his arms tightly. His heart ached from the sight in front of him.

Jimin's face was stained with crystal tears and his eyes were red and swollen. He was heavily breathing. He broke down into more tears on seeing Tae in front of him. His knees felt like giving up, but before he could fall, Tae captured his petite body in a hug.

"Shh! I'm here. It's going to be ok. Please don't cry." Tae said who himself was crying.

Jimin rested his head on Tae's shoulder as he let out everything he's been holding.

"I-I messed up, again. I-I lost e-everything" He said in between sobs. His voice was very weak and hoarse. Tae didn't say anything. He just rubbed his back to calm the boy. He knew that words would be of no use at this point.

Tae knew this was high time  Jimin realise that he deserved someone better than JK. Someone who actually love him.

After a while, when Jimin calmed down a bit, Tae asked him what happened. Jimin told him exactly what happened from top to bottom. Tae's blood was burning on hearing all those mean things JK said to Jimin but he decided to keep quiet.

"I lost him, Tae" Jimin said after telling Tae everything.

"He hates me. He can't even accept my sexuality" Jimin added while crying immensely.

This was the moment when Tae felt like he has had enough. He held Jimin's shoulder tightly and lifted his chin for him to look Tae directly in the eye.

"Listen here. You didn't lose anything. He lost you. JUNGKOOK LOST YOU" He shouted to Jimin.

"But-"

"No but, Jimin. Stop making excuses. Why would you even want a person who couldn't even accept you? You love Jungkook so much but what did he do to you? He left you here. When will you realize that he's not worth it. He's not worth your love, Jimin. You deserve someone better. You deserve someone who loves you." Tae finally tried to explain Jimin what he wanted to say to him from a very long time.

He always supported Jimin's decision of loving Jungkook but lowkey, he knew Jimin would end up like this, being heartbroken.

"Jimin, it's time for you to realize that you can't have him because God has better plans for you. Please stop hurting your self respect by paying attention to someone who doesn't even care about you. Please move on. I know it's not possible for me to understand the pain you are going through, but it's the bitter truth that you have to digest." Tae said, wiping Jimin's tears, who was still continuously crying.

Tae knew moving on is a difficult step. Tae could tell from his own experience. He himself endured a lot while moving on from Jimin. But he's finally over it. And he knew Jimin would too. He just didn't want to see Jimin crying anymore. Tae pulled Jimin once again in a warm hug, as Jimin rested his head on his shoulder. Jimin was crying when Tae rubbed his back.

"Let it all out tonight" Tae said as he kept rubbing Jimin's back.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
I once heard a quote.

''It's ok to cry.
But it's not ok to cry again and again on the same reason''

This quote really hit me hard so I just wanted to share it with y'all.

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)