❁62:Trouble❁

"Then... Why did you block me?" Eunwoo asked as Jimin's eyes widened in confusion.

"What? I didn't!" Jimin said in disbelief. Eunwoo didn't said anything. He just gave Jimin his phone back so he could look at it himself. And when Jimin did, he was shocked. Confused as hell because he never did that but it happened. How?

And in flick of seconds, realisation sank in as the first name that came in his mind was Jungkook. Jungkook had his phone while eating. He was even looking at his phone when he caught him red handed. No one other than him touched his phone so he's the only one who could do it.

Then the second question flooded with the first one. And this question was why? Why would Jungkook do it? For some seconds, there were no reasons, until realisation hit him harder than before.

Jungkook never liked Eunwoo.

Took him long enough, but now he finally seemed to notice it. He remembered that day when Jungkook and he got in a fight when he told him that he was going out on dinner with Eunwoo. Even when Jimin and Eunwoo made plans to hangout with each other that day in the car, Jungkook fought him again. Even now, he wasn't looking cheery while meeting Eunwoo and was giving him a very unpleasing glare. He never liked Eunwoo near Jimin, who finally realised it. But why? At this point, Jimin had so many questions but he didn't know the answer of any.

Do Jungkook and Eunwoo know each other personally? Does Jungkook hold any grudges against him? Jimin was completely clueless about the fact that he himself was the reason why Jungkook didn't like Eunwoo.

Looking up at Eunwoo, who was still standing in front of him with a frown, waiting for him to say anything, Jimin was out of words. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't even say that Jungkook blocked him because if he does that, Eunwoo might look down on Jungkook and that's ofcourse not something that Jimin wanted at all.

The situation was becoming intense as Jimin forgot how to speak. He couldn't say that he blocked Eunwoo but he couldn't even say that Jungkook did it. If he saves himself, Jungkook would be in trouble. And saving Jungkook would put him in trouble. Jimin really felt like fainting. He was in this kind of helpless situation and all of this was because of Jungkook, but there Jimin was, still saving Jungkook.

He opened his mouth but was completely unaware of what he was going to say. Thankfully, our bunny boy came to the rescue.

"Hey! W-What are you two talking about? Let's go. Everyone is waiting for you two" Jungkook said. Well, no body was waiting for them but Jungkook really needed to stop their conversation because it was giving him a panic attack. So he came up with this stupid excuse.

Looking up at Jimin, who looked back at Jungkook with glaring eyes that screamed 'wait till we get home'. Jungkook gulped.

"Yeah you are right! Let's go" Eunwoo said to Jungkook in a sad tone as he turned his head to Jimin again.

"Jimin, I actually wanted to hangout with you and that's why I even made plans but looks like you don't like me so you might not want to go. Well it's ok. Sorry for bothering you." Eunwoo said in a very sad tone as though he was trying to convince Jimin to stop him. It really made Jimin feel bad as hell. Even though he didn't block Eunwoo, he still felt like he hurted him and he was the one to blame.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was confused in his own thoughts.

Jimin doesn't like Eunwoo? Didn't Jimin said that Eunwoo was his best friend? What the heck is going on here? I should have come earlier, I guess.

Jungkook thought. Eunwoo turned around to walk away to his group, disappointed by what just happened, until a hand held his hand, turning him around. It was Jimin. As Eunwoo looked back at him, a small sudden blush appeared unconsciously on his cheeks because of the sudden skinship but for Jungkook, it acted like a stab. Bring the fire extinguisher because looks like someone's burning again. Well, anyways.