❁60:Blocked❁

Taking his hand back, Jungkook licked his finger that had syrup on it as Jimin was astonished by what he just did.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat. He just looked at Jungkook with disbelief in his eyes. If anyone else would be there, they wouldn't have taken a single second to say that Jungkook is shamelessly flirting with Jimin but for Jimin, it is different.

Jimin knew that Jungkook was straight or that's what JK said. Plus, he had no feelings towards Jimin or that's what Jimin thought. Why was he flirting then? And this for sure didn't look like something friends could do with each other.

"W-What did Y-You- no I mean.. Why d-did you do that?" Jimin stuttered, being red as a tomato.

"What? You are a messy eater. I just cleaned your lips for you" Jungkook replied. Damn this boy was shamelessly flirting. He was totally in mood and was enjoying seeing a flushed Jimin in front of him. Those blushing cheeks of Jimin was really making his heart beat with an inhumane speed.

"Y-You could have just t-told me. I could have cleared it m-myself" Jimin was really embarrassed on how much he was stuttering. The situation was really becoming awkward now. Well, at least for Jimin. Jungkook was totally enjoying it.

"But-" Jungkook was about to leave some other flirty remarks but the small moment was interrupted by the sound of Jimin's phone ringing in his pocket. Jungkook really wanted to throw this phone outta earth. Contrary to him, Jimin couldn't thank more to his phone for taking him out of this awkward situation.

Taking his phone out of his pocket, Jimin looked at the screen to discover the caller as a smile spread on his face. However, Jungkook was more curious then him. Sitting beside Jimin, it was easy for Jungkook to peep as he looked at the phone, widening his eyes out at the caller.

Eunwoo, once again. This boy really had taken all the responsibility to interrupt every single opportunity that Jungkook get with Jimin. However, not this time. It won't happen again.

Before Jimin could pick up the call, his phone was snatched out of his hands by Jungkook. Jimin looked at him with confused face.

"No talking while eating" Jungkook replied as Jimin scrunched his eyebrows. That's a really cliche rule that no one follows nowadays. Besides, if no talking while eating then why was Jungkook shamelessly flirting just some seconds ago

"You were literally talking some seconds ago" Jimin informed with a pissed off face.

"Is that so? Well in that case. No phone using while eating" Jungkook changed the rule as he put the phone on silent before throwing it in his own pocket.

"Jungkook what the hell? Give me my phone now!" Jimin demanded.

"Complete your ice cream first" Jungkook replied, not wanting Jimin to talk to Eunwoo.

"Jungkook it can be an important call-"

"He can wait, Jimin. Just call him after eating" Jungkook said as Jimin was glaring at him. But was he scared by the glare? Nope. Jimin looked cute, not scary to his eyes.

"Jungkoo-" Before Jimin could say anything, the main gate of the dorm threw open as Namjoon and Suga stormed inside.

"Hey!! Go change quick" Namjoon commanded, confusing both the boys who were calmly looking at them.

"What happened, hyung?" Jimin asked, standing up.

"The timings of the award show have been rescheduled early. Other members already left to go there. We came here to pick you two. Come on we're late. Go change quick!" Namjoon replied as he jumped around quickly.