❁6:Blood❁

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door that made Jimin flinch. He looked at his room's door in terror. Floor full of blood, wrist full of wounds, face stained with tears, Jimin could feel himself trembling. He was in big trouble for sure. It was 3 am. Who could knock his doors at this time?

He quickly stood on his shaking feets. He took the blanket from the bed and threw it on the blood on floor to hide it. He threw the blades in the box, closed it and threw it under the bed. He heard a second bang on the door which was a little bit louder than the first one as he quickly unfolded his sleeves to hide the ugly wounds. He walked towards the door and opened it, and right there, in front of him was standing, Taehyung with a panicked look on his face. He relieved a bit when he looked at Jimin but not completely.

"Taehyung, what happened? Why are you here at this time?" Jimin tried to stabilise his voice.

"You were crying?" Taehyung said to which Jimin shook his head unhesitatingly.

"No Tae. What made you think tha-" Jimin was about to complete when Tae interrupted him.

"You are not cutting yourself again, are you?" Tae said which made Jimin froze on his spot.

"N-no of course n-not" He stuttered.

"Show me your hands" Tae said as Jimin showed him his right hand only.

"Both!" Tae said as Jimin was now on the verge of crying. He hesitantly moved his hand from his back. As he moved his hand to front, both his and Tae's eyes widen.

The sleeves of his blue oversize sweater was soaked in the blood coming from his wounds and some blood was dripping on the floor from it. Tae quickly grabbed his wrists and folded the sleeves just to find numerous cut marks.

He looked at Jimin, his eyes red from anger as well as filled with sadness.

"You broke your promise" Tae said. Jimin didn't know what to say. Tears were flowing through his eyes.

"S-sorry. I'm sorry, I- I" Jimin ran out of words and this was all he could say. Tae pushed him inside the room as he entered the room too. He closed the door behind him and dragged a crying Jimin towards the bathroom.

He opened the tap water, and let it ran through Jimin's wrist to wash the blood. Jimin hissed in pain but couldn't move his hand because Taehyung was holding onto it tightly.

Once the blood was all clean, he let go of Jimin's hand just to get a towel. He held his wrists again in it and dragged him out of the room. He saw the blanket on the floor and knew exactly what it was hiding. He picked it and his eyes widened as he looked at Jimin in anger who flinched just from the look. Tears filled in the brim of Tae's eyes but he didn't let it fall. He dragged Jimin out of his room and took him to his own room.

He made Jimin sit on his bed as he searched for first aid box in his closet.

Now, Tae was sitting beside Jimin on the bed and was treating his wounds from alcohol and bandages. He was silent all the time and didn't said a word which scared Jimin. Jimin was completely pale now as he couldn't take the silent treatment anymore. He decided to break the silence.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry" Jimin apologized again as tears fell from his eyes but Taehyung ignored it.

"Please say something" Jimin begged but he was still in vain.

This only increased Taehyung's anger as he harshly treated the wounds with antiseptic liquid. Jimin hissed in pain.

"It hurts" He mumbled, almost inaudible.

"Then why did you do it?" Tae finally said something, as he looked at Jimin, trying to be as calm as possible. When he looked at Jimin, he noticed how Jimin was completely pale, and he looked like a crying mess, with his hair completely disheveled and face stained with tears. It broke his heart to see Jimin like this.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Ugh this broke my heart. It really hurts to write an angst chapter, you know.

Don't worry, next chapter, I'll make y'all go uwu, hehe. I'll make you all soft.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope y'all like it. Please vote and comment, if you did.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)