❁59:Chocolate Syrup❁

Jimin woke up as he sat straight on his bed, stretching his arms and legs. He was confused on why he was on his bed until he remembered how he fell asleep during the hug with Jungkook. Thinking of which, he was now embarrassed as hell as he blushed immensely turning himself into a tomato, scolding himself mentally for falling asleep on Jungkook's shoulder.

To be honest, this was a really needed nap as it helped Jimin to get rid of his headache and now, his head felt light. He looked at his phone as his jaw dropped to the ground. It was 5 pm and at this time, he should have been at the dance studio instead of being on his bed.

What?! why didn't anyone wake me up?

He thought as he was more than confused. Getting off of his bed, picking up his phone as he opened his room's door and the moment he opened it, a very delicious smell hit his nose, making his stomach rumble in pain from not eating anything.

Walking out of his room as he entered the living room, his eyes caught no one but Jungkook who was setting plates on the dining table. As Jungkook turned, he smiled when he saw Jimin.

"You're up? I was about to wake you up?" He said, confusing Jimin even more. Jimin wondered where the other members were.

"Shouldn't we have been in the studio right now? What are you doing here? Did today's practice get cancelled? Where are others?" Jimin asked so many questions as once.

"So many questions! Slow down, Jimin" Jungkook replied.

"Other members are at dance studio for practice. You didn't look well so I decided to not wake you up." Jungkook said as Jimin frowned.

"I was ok. Besides practice is more important-" Jimin was about to complete but Jungkook interrupted him.

"You have already practiced the choreography for like thousand times. Your steps are already brilliant, Jimin. Just take a break for today." Jungkook replied as Jimin was amazed by the sudden compliment. It was not everyday that Jungkook used to compliment him. Did Jimin hear him correctly?

"Uh O-Ok. Thanks" Jimin replied as he scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"You must be hungry. Let's have food." Jungkook replied as he smiled big at Jimin.

"Uh? Well! Not really" Jimin lied but his stomach wasn't in his favor as it rumbled loudly, embarrassing the shit out of Jimin who just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

"Well!" Jungkook started as he giggled.

"That's too bad because I hadn't eaten anything too. I was waiting to eat with you but if you're not hungry then it's ok. I'm not eating either." Jungkook shrugged.

"What!? Why were you waiting for me?" Jimin asked confused. Jungkook never waited to eat food with him. He never even bothered to notice if Jimin had eaten or not. Well, this behavior was new to Jimin.

"Why? I can't wait for you?" Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Uh? No that's not what I meant. Umm...Forget it. Let's just eat." Jimin replied as Jungkook smiled. He knew that if he would say this then Jimin would definitely eat for him and that's exactly what happened. Jimin didn't want Jungkook to be hungry because of him so he decided to eat a little. Besides, he was hungry too.

As they sat together on the dining table, Jungkook quickly filled his as well as Jimin's plate before placing it in front of Jimin. Jimin looked at the food as he smiled internally. It was all his favourite dishes. However, before he would even start eating, he started feeling guilty again, as usual. He felt like he didn't deserve to eat.