❁64:Forever❁

"Listen!" Jimin said sternly as he looked at Jungkook who nodded. They both were sitting in the car as Jungkook was the one on the driving seat and Jimin was sitting beside him on the passenger's seat.

"Promise me you will behave." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded without hesitation.

"Of course!" Jungkook smiled huge.

"You won't be a brat to Eunwoo, ok?" Jimin asked.

"Oh! Sure" Jungkook replied and grinned, making Jimin roll his eyes. Actually, the boys got free from the dance practice not too long ago and now they both had to go meet Eunwoo as planned yesterday. Jimin really didn't want to go because Jungkook was going too and Jimin was deep down having a feeling that Jungkook would surely show the traits of his blood and would do something stupid, much to his displeasure. However, it's not like Jimin had any other choices because he had already given his words to Eunwoo and there were no visible chances of him to go alone because Jungkook wasn't going to let that happen.

"And... Let's forget about yesterday, ok? Just pretend nothing happened." Jimin said, sternly, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes this time.

"Huh? But many things did happen, Jimin. I confessed to you yesterday. How can you say nothing happened?" Jungkook replied as he raised his eyebrows on Jimin who looked annoyed.

"Just-Just forget about it for God-" Jimin wasn't even able to complete as Jungkook interrupted him.

"I love you, Jimin" Jungkook said boldly.

"Ugh!!" Jimin wanted to pull out his hair as he leaned back on the car seat, completely and deeply frustrated by the younger.

"This is the seventh time you are saying this to me since the morning" Jimin added as he looked at Jungkook with frustrated eyes.

"And?" Jungkook asked, looking unbothered. Jimin took a deep breath to calm himself down but it didn't actually helped him at all.

"Ok! So let me get this straight, Jungkook. I don't return the feelings anymore" Jimin replied, glaring at Jungkook whose expressions were still the same on hearing that.

"I know you don't. I never confessed because I wanted you to accept it." Jungkook replied.

"I just said this because I wanted to let you know that I love you and I always will. Even if you won't return the feelings, that won't stop me from chasing after you." Jungkook replied boldly.

"I-" Jimin was out of words. How come Jungkook became this flirty? Well! We ain't regretting, are we?

"I know that you are not accepting me because of my own mistakes and I know that I deserve rejection. I have hurted you a lot but you still never gave up on me so why should I give up on you this easily? If you could chase after me, then I can too." Jungkook replied, looking at Jimin with ever so soft eyes, filled with love. Jimin really didn't know what to say as he just stayed quiet, trying to stiff his cheeks to avoid blushing.

"You were always there for me. You never walked away but I pushed you away and now, I'll keep following you until you accept me again" Jungkook said as Jimin's heart skipped a beat on hearing everything.

"I know you are not ready yet and that's fine. If the past is not resolved, future relationships can suffer. Let your heart heal before you open the door to me" Jungkook smiled at Jimin.

"You say that like you are so sure that I'll ever accept your confession" Jimin scoffed.

"It's not like you can ignore me forever, can you? I'm sure you will accept me one day if I keep trying." Jungkook replied confidently. He wasn't going to give up too.

"I can ignore you forever, you know?" Jimin said as Jungkook frowned at him.

"Then, I'll keep waiting for you forever because honestly, I don't want anyone else." Jungkook said as Jimin's heart was pounding in an inhumane speed as he struggled to keep a poker face on. This wasn't some shameless flirting that Jungkook was doing, but was actually really deep and heartwarming words that he might have said in his entire life. Jimin might not accept it but it was really leaving an impact on his heart.

"Y-You will be in vain" Jimin replied as Jungkook smiled at him.

"It's ok. At least let me try. I don't want to rush something that I want to last forever anyways." Jungkook said. At this point, Jimin really have to look away to hide his blush that was forming on his cheeks. His cheeks were hurting badly because of how much he was struggling to stop himself from blushing. Jungkook was replying to everything that he said with something that left an indescribable endearing feeling to his heart.

At this point, Jimin really didn't know how to reply with. He was really out of sentences, and was confused as hell on when did Jungkook become this bold with his feelings.

Well! Jungkook did become bold because he was now willing to confess and accept his love for Jimin and now, he was sure on how he have to make up for his mistakes without messing up again.

"It's-its getting late. Eunwoo might be waiting. We should go" Jimin said as he looked outside of the window of the car.

"Yeah but" Jungkook said, holding the steering wheel as Jimin looked back at him, confused.

"What?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook unbuckled his own seatbelt, as he got up from his seat a little, moving closer towards Jimin who was confused on what Jungkook was doing. Jungkook just moved his left hand beside Jimin, trapping him inside as Jimin was shocked on how close Jungkook got to his face. Their faces were inches apart that Jimin could literally feel Jungkook's hot breath on his lips. Jimin sank backwards on the seat, not knowing what Jungkook was about to do. Not gonna lie, for some real good seconds, Jimin really thought Jungkook was about to kiss him until Jungkook took the seat belt from the side before wrapping it around Jimin's petite body as he sat back to his own seat, wearing his own seat belt on.

Meanwhile, Jimin was too much astonished to utter a word. He felt his insides heating up as he became as red as a tomato, loosing all his control over his cheeks as he blushed immensely. Jungkook chuckled as he read the expressions on the boy's face, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Y-You could have just told me to wear s-seat belt. I could have done it myself." Jimin really didn't want to stutter but the speed with which his heart was beating wasn't really helping him much.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss you" Jungkook replied, knowing that's exactly what Jimin was thinking.

"Though, I will if you say so" Jungkook flirted, smirking with the same familiar smirk of his.

"Shut up and drive. We're getting late" Jimin said, not even glancing at Jungkook because it could possibly have some harmful effects on him right now. His heart was really becoming weak with every single step that Jungkook was taking.

Jungkook just chuckled as he started driving. He felt an indescribable happy feeling in his heart as he knew the right way to get what he wanted now.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)