❁21:A Small Plan❁

Tae told him the reason why they were all celebrating. However, he wasn't happy on listening it. His face sulked as he heard Tae.

Maybe the reason behind it was that Jimin had no where to visit. He couldn't visit his home like other members.

He did had a home but after the death of his mother, which he blamed himself for, he stopped visiting his home. His father hated him, or at least it's what he thought.

So, most of the times when Bangtan would visit their homes, Jimin would rather be at the dorm all alone. However, this didn't happen most of the times in past because JK would take Jimin with him.

Reasons were many. First reason was because JK's mom loved Jimin like his own son. Their bond was so strong that you could say that if she's an army then Jimin would be her bias instead of Jungkook. Though, it annoyed JK a lot but he would still take Jimin with him.

If you ask him why he would do that then he'll reply by saying-

'I take him with me so that I can have someone to tease.'

However, the actual reason was different and even JK was unaware of it. The actual reason was that JK would get bored even at his own hometown, if Jimin would not be around him. JK would never ever admit it, but he actually misses Jimin when he isn't around.

However, this time was different. Jimin had confessed JK yesterday and was brutally rejected. Not to mention all those bitter things that JK said to him were still working as a salt on Jimin's wounds. It meant, that he can't visit JK's home this time. Not only this time, but maybe never ever again in the future. He thought that he'll never be able to visit JK's mom again. His confession was something that destroyed all the bonds that he shared with JK and he was sorry for it.

He was regretting his confession so much. Every other member  was being so supportive of him and his sexuality but his own mindset was so toxic that he still wanted someone who hated him.

Maybe this is what we call love. Pathetic feeling that are nothing but a burden.

Jimin's all-time partner aka tears returned to him as he thought of his past mistakes. Bad memories flashed in front of him and a feeling of loosing everything returned to his chest making it feel heavy. His eyes sparkled with tears but he couldn't cry. Not here. Not in front of all members. He won't cry this time.

All the thoughts were encircling in his mind but he wasn't the only one in deep thoughts right now. Some more people were thinking deeply at this time. These people were Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook was also having a huge wave of questions in his mind.

Jimin never visited his home. Most of the times, I took him with me. But- but is he going to come with me this time too? I mean- I don't have any problems if he does. Wait, what am I thinking? I don't think he'll come with me this time after whatever happened. But still, should I ask him? I don't know. Just leave it, why should I even care about it. Its not like I want him to come with me, right?

JK thought in his mind. He told himself not to care about it but he couldn't stop thinking about it. He wanted to take Jimin with him since he knew he would get bored without him but Jimin was gay. To be honest, JK was now over the fact that Jimin was gay. It was because all the other members were gay too and even if JK didn't want to, he still had to corporate with all the members. The actual reason which was stopping him was still his ego. His ego was that bastard that was making him silent right now.

On the other hand, Tae was also thinking deeply. He sensed something was off with Jimin when he didn't become happy on hearing the good news and in flick of some seconds, he understood the whole problem.

His eyes widened when he realised that Jimin never went his own hometown. He always visited JK's home but what this time?

A small invisible smirk appeared on his face as he thought of a plan. He mentally patted his back for the plan he just thought of.

"Jimin, how about you visit my hometown with me this time?" Taehyung asked as both Jimin's and JK's eyes widened. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)