❁16:A small secret❁

Jungkook was in his car, driving towards his dorm. He was getting so many mixed feelings right now.

A part of him wanted to go back. He didn't want to leave Jimin there too. But then again, the ego inside of him took the good of him.

When he reached home, he rang the doorbell and Hobi opened the door.

"Where's Jimin, Jungkook?" He asked but instead of replying him, JK just pushed him aside and walked pass by him. He was so confused as he looked at Jin who was sitting on the couch. Jin shrugged at him.

"Jungkook, where's Jimin?" Jin asked too.

"I don't know and I don't care" JK replied before going into his room and banging the door loudly.

The sound was loud enough to wake everyone in the house, as all the members gathered quickly in the living room.

"What was that sound?" Namjoon asked. A grumpy Suga and a confused Tae was standing beside him.

Jin and Hobi told them everything and they all went to JK's room. They were about to knock but the door was already opened.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Namjoon asked as he saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed with angry expressions.

"Where's Jimin?" Tae asked, worried about Jimin. But he got no reply.

"Jungkook, I asked you something" He said again as JK looked at him.

"Jimin is gay" JK said as everyone's eyes widened except Tae who already knew it.

"Well that was not the question but okay" Suga said as he shrugged. Members looked at him before turning back to JK.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other, as though they were talking in gestures.

After some seconds of silence, Namjoon spoke up.

"And?" He asked.

"What? I just told you, Jimin is gay" JK replied, being shocked of the question.

"Ok, now we know that. But what's the problem? And where is he?" Jin asked as JK just gave him confused look.

"Why are you being very normal about this hyung? You don't have any problem with it?" He asked.

"Stop over reacting, JK. Why would we have any problem with it? It's his sexuality, anyway?" Jin replied.

"What? I'm overreacting? He's fucking gay, hyung. How can you accept him this easily?" He said as Namjoon and Jin once again looked at each other.

"Why? You can't accept him?" Namjoon asked as JK just shook his head. Suga and Hobi were too confused to say anything so they kept quite and silently enjoyed the drama. They were just standing in the corner, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Then you won't be able to accept us too" Jin said as JK just scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. Namjoon looked at Jin and felt Jin was asking him for permission to disclose there little secret too. Namjoon just smiled and nodded.

"What do you mean?" JK asked.

"Namjoon and me are gay too. And we're dating each other" Jin replied as everyone's jaw dropped to the ground.

"I-I don't believe you" JK said.

"Ok then here's the proof" Namjoon said before holding Jin's hand and pulling him closer to trap his lips in a soft small kiss, which Jin gladly returned.

"What the fuck?" JK said with a look of disgust as Namjoon and Jin pulled away from the kiss.

"W-Woowww" Hobi exclaimed from behind with an awkward face.

"Gosh, what did we just witness." Grumpy Suga said.
"I'm having nightmares for sure" He said with a yawn.

"I-I knew it. I always thought you two were secretly dating but I didn't want to suspect so I kept quiet. How dare you two keep this a secret from your best friends?" Hobi scolded.

"I know right. This friendship is over." Suga joked as he let out an another yawn.

Namjoon and Jin passed them a shy smile before mumbling a sorry.

"Stop. What the hell is going on in this fucking house? How can y'all be this normal while talking about it?" JK said with an angry disgusted expression.

"Jungkook, you are the only one who's looking weird here. Stop over reacting" Namjoon said with a glare.

"What? Y'all think I'm over reacting?" JK asked as everyone nodded.

"I-I" JK was now out of words. Now, he himself started feeling like he's over reacting.

"Atleast, Tae doesn't think I'm over reacting" JK defended himself as all members looked around the room to find Tae so that they could know what Tae would say. However, when they looked around, there was no sign of Tae in the room. Taehyung wasn't even there.

"Where's he?" Suga asked as everyone else just shrugged. Jin came out of the room to find Tae but he wasn't there. The main gate of the house was wide open too.

"Where did he go now?" Hobi asked with a sigh. "Wait, let me call him" He added.

He called Tae and asked him where he was. Tae told him that he went to dance studio to take Jimin back since JK already left him there.

JK scrunched his eyebrows in anger. Even Tae didn't support him, but left to take Jimin. No one. Not even a single member was at his side and this was making JK even more angry. He pushed all the members outside of the room before banging the door once again and locking it this time. He sat on the floor in front of the door as he rested his head on his palm. He wanted to pull out his hair because of the anger he was feeling.

Though, deep down he knew that no one was supporting him because he was wrong.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like this chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)