❁27:Scolding❁

Jungkook told his mother everything and then looked at her as though he was trying to read her expressions. He was a little nervous on how his mother was going to react on it.

His mother was looking disappointed. Hints of anger could also be seen in her expressions.

"Jeon Jungkook!" She said, raising her voice a little, that startled Jungkook.

"I can't believe you said those harsh things to your hyungs and destroyed your friendship with Jimin just because of his sexuality" She shouted as he stood up from the couch. Jungkook stood up with her too. He knew she was going to scold him and he deserved that.

"How dare you call him a burden, huh? Do you ever realize how much he cares for you? Do you realize how much he cares for the whole group? And you called him a selfish person. That's pathetic, Jungkook. I wasn't expecting that my son would humiliate his hyungs just because of their sexuality." She scolded as Jungkook just looked at the ground.

Now, he knew that what he did was actually wrong because his mother never scolded him without any reason. His mother scolded him this seriously only one time when he was small, and he cheated on his school test. His mother scolded him not because she wanted good grades but because he cheated which was something his mother never wanted him to do. He knew he was at fault that day, and so at this day, he was at fault.

When he didn't reply because he knew he was guilty and just looked at the ground, his mother sighed.

"Mom, I'm sorry" JK looked up at her and mumbled slowly.

"Why are you apologizing to me, Jungkook? You should apologize to your hyungs. Specially, Jimin." She said before sitting back. At least she knew that Jungkook know what he had done was wrong.

"I know, Mom. And I will apologize, but I don't know what to say" He confessed.

"Just-just apologize Jungkook. Don't think too much. Apologize before it's too late and the bond gets completely damaged." She said as this caught Jungkook's attention. He didn't want to lose Jimin. Not when he's at fault. After all, Jimin still mattered for him and they were still bandmates.

"Mom, should I call him now and apologize?" He asked as his mother nodded. He nodded back before rushing to his room and taking his mobile. He dialed Jimin's number and waited for him to pick the call.

"Hello Jimin!?" He asked, the moment someone picked the call from the other side. However, he was disappointed in some flick of seconds.

"No Jungkook, it's not Jimin. It's Taehyung" Tae said, who picked Jimin's call. For a second, Jungkook was confused on why Tae picked up the call instead of Jimin but then he proceeded.

"Hyung, can I talk to Jimin?" He asked.

"Umm.. Actually Jungkook, Jimin is sleeping. What happened? Is everything fine?" Tae replied, and this confused JK even more. If Jimin was sleeping, then what was Tae doing in his room. Are they sharing the same room? This question passed in his mind and a burning feeling returned to his stomach. However, he stopped himself from spacing out.

"Yeah hyung! Everything is fine. Can you please please tell him to call me as soon as he wake up?" JK asked as Tae mumbled 'OK' on the call. They said 'bye' to each other before cutting the call. Jungkook sulked and walked out of the room. He told his mom everything.

"It's ok, he'll call you, Jungkook" Mrs Jeon assured him but this wasn't stopping Jungkook from sulking. An uneasy feeling was present in his heart as usual and that just wouldn't go.

Meanwhile, in Daegu, at Tae's hometown, Tae dropped the phone back on the bed after talking to Jungkook. He sat on the bed too. He was alone in the room but soon enough, the door of the bathroom connected to the room opened and Jimin came out.

"Tae, were you talking to someone when I was in bathroom?" He asked because he heard some voices. However, Tae shook his head.

"No Jimin, you were just hearing things" Tae lied, as Jimin just nodded his head. Of course, he wouldn't suspect Tae. Well, he should.

"Jimin, how about I show you more around my hometown? You'll love it." Tae asked as Jimin smiled at him before nodding slightly.

"Ok then get ready quickly" He said as Jimin nodded once again before going to get ready.

When he was not noticing, Tae spaced out as his brain was making some important decisions.

I can't let Jungkook talk to Jimin. What if he'll hurt him again? I don't want that. Jimin is hurt already. I can't let them talk until Jimin had finally moved on.

Tae decided in his mind. He knew he shouldn't hide things from Jimin but it was for his own good.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)