❁36:Sunset❁

"Do you wanna go there, Jungkook?" Tae asked but got no reply.

"Jungkook?" He repeated. Still no reply.

"Jungkook-ahh" He shouted as he finally snapped the boy out of his thoughts.

"Y-yes hyung? What did you say?" Jungkook asked, sitting on the back seat of the car.

"I asked if you want to go to see the sunset or not?" He asked again as Jungkook nodded.

"Oh! Sure let's go" He said as Tae nodded.

They were going to a special place in Daegu which was famous for a dashing sunset view, as Tae was driving the car while Jimin was sitting on the passenger's seat and Jungkook was sitting on the back.

He didn't reply because he was too busy staring at something. Or someone. And that someone is none other that Jimin.

Jungkook didn't know why but he just couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Jimin today. As he looked at him, the memories of last night flooded to his mind. The fanarts of Jimin, which he saw were good but the actual Jimin was even more better as he started staring at Jimin from the corner of his eyes again.

He was just looking at Jimin's face as he imagined wild things in his mind. He never noticed the sharp features of his face until now. Now that he was studying his face, everything seemed too perfect to him.

Jimin's sharp eyes that looked all flirty and innocent at the same time as his bangs falling on his eyes decorated it more beautifully.

Jungkook leaned back a little as the next thing that caught his eyes were his lips. Jimin's perfect heart shaped lips. They looked so good and way too juicy that everyone who looked at him would want to taste it. His lip balm was even doing the best job in making it look shiny as Jungkook's mouth unconsciously watered.

He didn't even realize it that he was licking his own lips and biting onto them while looking like an absolute prevert. Jimin turned a little and his heart skipped a beat when he saw JK staring at his lips while biting his own. If someone else would see this, they could swear that JK was flirting but it was different with Jimin. He knew that JK would never flirt with him, or maybe that's what he thought.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Jimin mumbled as Jungkook payed him no attention. At this moment, Jimin wasn't sure if JK was actually staring at his lips or something else so he decided to do something. He put his hand on his mouth, covering his lips as Jungkook snapped out of his dirty world and looked above to meet Jimin eye to eye. Both of them gulped before looking at each other, not knowing what to say.

Jungkook was caught off guard again, second time this day.

"I... Umm.. I.. Was.. " Jungkook tried to say something however, Jimin just sighed before looking at front again, no more looking at Jungkook.

At this point, Jungkook didn't know if he should be happy that he didn't have to think of a stupid excuse or be sad that Jimin didn't even bother to listen to him. He mentally kicked his own ass as he opened his phone.

Guess, he'll just read a fanfic to pass the time. His eyes searched for a specific app on his phone that was orange in color and had a letter W on it. Yes, he was looking for wattpad app which he opened the moment he found it.

He got to know about this app last night from a video that he was watching. He got to know many other apps too, like Pinterest. So he downloaded these apps because he came to know that these were good apps for fan fictions and fanarts, since, he was always interested in knowing what crazy things the fandom is doing.

He opened the wattpad app and his fingers automatically moved to search bar as he wrote Jikook on it. It was as though he came on this app specifically to read about this ship.

As he saw many stories, he opened one as he completely skipped the description and jumped to the story. Mistake. It was a mistake because to his surprise, the very first chapter was smut.

As he read a little, his mouth agaped on reading the dirty part of the story.

What the fuck? Who puts smut in the very first chapter?

Jungkook thought as he complained himself but didn't dare to leave the story. He still read it. Such a hypocrite.

As he continued reading, he had to stop in the middle of the story because he was on the edge of developing a boner and we didn't want that there, did we?

"We're here!" Suddenly Tae announced as he nodded before coming out of the car.

Right in front of them was a beautiful view. A very beautiful river was flowing nonchalantly in front of them and the weather was windy as the boys felt cold air hit their skin, conforting them. It wasn't accurately the time of sunset but it was going to be soon. So the boys decided to wait as they walked near the river.

They sat on the sand in front of the lake, letting fresh air to give them chills. Tae was sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook as he threw his arms around the shoulders of both of them.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Tae asked with his boxy smile.

"Yeah, it surely is" Jungkook replied as he was capturing the beautiful view from his big bambi eyes.

Suddenly, he got a flashback.

Flashback

BTS were in the middle of an interview when interviewer asked Jimin.

"Jimin, if you could go somewhere with someone to do something that you like, then where will you go and with whom and what will you be doing?"

"Umm.... I would be looking at an ocean with Jungkook.... Probably enjoying the sunset" Jimin replied as he smiled big.

"That's great. Jungkook, do you agree?" Interviewer then asked Jungkook.

"No. I'll be looking around the Seoul with the biggest hyung" Jungkook replied as Jimin smile disappeared. However, Jimin was in the middle of an interview and to make it less awkward, he just laughed, hiding his pain behind it.

End of flashback

As Jungkook got this flashback, he wanted to smack himself. That was rude. He shouldn't have said that and now that he thought about it, he felt that it actually might have hurted Jimin. However, Jimin must have forgotten it, right? He always forgets Jungkook's mistake, so maybe this time too.

Gradually, when the sun went down with a little nod, it tried to radiate its last little bit of light.
At dusk, the sun turns orange, and the light it emits paints the world with golden yellow. The scene was looking amazing and romantic too, not gonna lie.

Jungkook stood from where he was sitting as he walked beside Jimin and sat there. Jimin was confused on why he sat there but didn't even pay Jungkook a glance. However, soon after some seconds, he felt a hand around his shoulders as he looked at Jungkook.

"Jimin, you remember that time when in a interview, you said you wanted to enjoy the sunset with me? See, your wish came true" He said as he giggled but what he didn't know was how Jimin felt.

Jimin felt like a stab in his heart as he remembered the interview and how Jungkook replied to it. At that time, he didn't think much, but now that he was moving on and was carrying so much hate for Jungkook deep down, he felt how much of a rude reply that was. A stab to his self respect. Why was he even trying that much?

He pushed the hand away from his shoulder as he stood up confusing the other boys too who stood up with him.

"And I remember how you replied to that, Jungkook. I would rather enjoy the sunset alone than enjoying it with you" Jimin said, before turning around and leaving the place as Jungkook stood their with his mouth agaped on the sudden outburst. He just wanted to brighten the mood but accidentally, he just salted the already hurting wounds.

That was the moment when he realised, that Jimin never forgot his mistakes. He just ignored it because he loved Jungkook. But now that he had damaged this bond and covered the love with hate, past memories came out crystal clear.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)