❁78:Mrs Jeon❁

Little do you know~
How I'm breakin' while you fall asleep~

Little do you know~
I'm still haunted by the memories~

Little do you know~
I'm tryin' to pick myself up piece by piece~

Little do you know~
I need a little more time~

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside~

I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind~

I'm ready to forgive you, but forgettin' is a harder fight~

Little do you know~
I need a little more time~

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I'll wait, I'll wait~
I love you like you've never felt the pain~

I'll wait~
I promise you don't have to be afraid~

I'll wait~
Love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me~

Little do you know~
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep~

Little do you know~
All my mistakes are slowly drownin' me~

Little do you know~
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece~

Little do you know I~
I love you 'til the sun dies~

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Parking the car, Jungkook turned towards Jimin, who was sitting beside him on the passenger seat of the car with a wide excited smile that made Jungkook smile too.

It was their second day in Busan but they were in Mandeok-dong which was Jungkook's hometown. They were there to meet Jungkook's family too. How can they visit Busan and not meet the mastermind of all the plans aka Mrs Jeon? That will be disappointing. So here they were!

"We're here!" Jungkook announced as both of them took off their seat belts before getting out of the car. Jimin jumped out like a excited kid as he ran towards the main gate of the house in front of them. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle on his cuteness as he followed him from behind.

However, even though Jungkook was giggling, there were hints of sadness in his giggles. His smiles looked weak. The reason was what happened yesterday.

Flashback of yesterday

Jungkook and Jimin were standing in the middle of Jimin's room, embracing eachother in a comforting hug when Jungkook decided to ask Jimin out.

"Jimin! Will you be my boyfriend, please?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin with hopeful eyes. Jimin was taken aback by the sudden question but then, he frowned.