❁38:Secret Friend❁

Jimin was talking to someone on phone while sitting on the passenger's seat. Tae was driving back to the BTS dorm while Jungkook was silently sitting at the back seat while trying his best to listen to Jimin's conversation.

Jimin was all cheery and happy while talking on call. He even giggled many times as Jungkook desperately wanted to know who was making Jimin giggle like this. This was his job.

Soon after, Jimin greeted goodbyes before disconnecting the call. JK wanted to ask again who it was but he knew Jimin wasn't going to tell him.

"Who was it, Jimin?" Tae asked this time.

Jimin looked at him but didn't say anything. He just showed his phone to Tae who looked at it before smiling and mumbling an 'oh'.

JK's eyes widened in disbelief.

When I asked him, he didn't tell me. But now that Taehyung hyung asked him, he told him. That's not right.

Jungkook wanted to whine like a child on the partiality that just happened. But it's not like he could do anything. It's Jimin's choice to tell him or not, anyway. Besides, he was getting this treatment because of his own faults in past.

He sighed before looking out of the window. Thinking back about the old precious times when Jimin would talk to him and give him all his attention felt so golden and heart warming to JK, now. Now, he wanted nothing more than a clingy Jimin once again. A Jimin who adored him, not hated him. Thinking about this all, he didn't even realize when he drifted to a deep slumber.

He was sleeping cutely but in a very uncomfortable position with his head pressed against the window. Not to mention that he was literally curled up in a ball on the seat because it was really cold.

Time skip

"Wake up, Jungkook. We're here" Taehyung said, drifting Jungkook out of his Dreamland. He looked around and saw himself still sitting in the car as Tae woke him up. Jimin wasn't there. Car was in the parking area of BTS dorm so Jungkook assumed that they have reached their destination and Jimin didn't wanna wait for him so he already left. Jungkook frowned on the thought.

"Come quick, ok?" Tae said as Jungkook nodded. Then Tae took his bag before going towards their dorm too.

Jungkook stretched his arms and legs a little when he felt something soft wrapped around him. It was a soft white blanket. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion when he felt something on his neck. A soft travel pillow was wrapped around his neck. He was sure he didn't had these when he fell asleep.

He took off the travel pillow from his neck before looking at it. A huge smile spread on his face. The travel pillow was blue in color with small star shapes on it. It was Jimin's. Jungkook had seen Jimin wearing this many times.

So does that mean?

His bunny smile returned to his face when he realized that Jimin put it on him. Jimin may not show but deep down, he cared for Jungkook. Even after all those things, the kind empathic heart that Jimin carried wasn't easy to replace with a cold one this easily.

He quickly got out of the car before shutting the door and running towards the dorm front gate where Jimin and Tae were going to.

Jungkook was about to say something to Jimin but stopped when he noticed Jimin was talking on the call, once again. Jungkook wondered if it was the same person or not.

When they were in front of the gate, Tae took out the keys to open the door but then only, someone opened the door from inside.

"Hey!" Said Hobi who was standing right in front of them, wearing a turtle neck as he looked nervous. He was red as a tomato and his lips looked swollen.

"Hyungie, we thought you will come after us?" Taehyung asked, as Hobi laughed nervously. He scratched the back of his neck as he tried to look for a reason.

"He came with me" A voice said from behind as they all looked behind to find Suga standing there, looking confident for God knows what, with hands in his pockets. He was sweating and his lips looked swollen too.

"With you?" Jimin asked who ended his call as the other three members entered the dorm.

"Yeah. I was missing him so I went to his hometown to meet him. Then we came back together. Is their any problem in that?" Suga asked as though it was the most obvious thing as other members just shook their heads.

They were all tired after the long journey so they all decided to take a rest. Only Jungkook was restless as he was sitting on the couch while thinking deeply about the person who called Jimin. After a while, he got bored and started reading a fanfic. This time, he decided on reading some Jikook fluff as he was blushing the whole time while reading it.

In the evening, Namjoon and Jin came back too. Everyone was so tired to cook so they all decided to go out to eat. Everyone but Jimin.

"Jin hyung" Jimin called out for Jin, who looked at him and nodded. Jungkook was sitting right in front of them on the couch as he looked at them to listen what they were talking about.

"My one friend wants to meet me. It's really been a long time since we last met. He had made plans already so I can't say no. Can I go hyung, please?" Jimin asked Jin politely as Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jimin is not coming to eat dinner with us? He's going to meet his friend? Who the fuck is this friend? Why isn't he telling me? And this so called friend made plans with my Jimin. What the fuck?

Jungkook thought as his mind was having so many questions.

"Of course, you can go, Jimin" Jin smiled big before patting the boy's back.

"No!" Jungkook suddenly shouted as both the boys looked at him in confusion.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, Peace out. (◕‿-)