❁23:Leaving❁

Packing up was done as all the members gathered in the living room to meet each other for the last time before leaving.

JK was looking at Jimin from the corner of his eyes as he tried to read his expression but severely failed as Jimin had a poker face.

JK felt an uneasy feeling in his stomach and this weird feeling just wouldn't go away. While he was packing his things up, he barely payed attention to it. He just threw his stuff in his bag as packing seemed no fun to him. His mind was thinking about something else or more like someone else.

He hoped Jimin would show up to his room and say him that he wasn't going with Tae but with him. He didn't know why he was thinking this way. He was just imagining it, wanting it desperately to happen but he was in vain as he expected.

Meanwhile, as Tae packed Jimin stuffs in another suitcase after packing his own, since Jimin wasn't doing it. Jimin was trying to stop Tae. He felt awkward and felt as though he was bothering Tae. After listening to all those mean things that JK said to him, he started feeling like a burden. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone and that's why he didn't want to go with Taehyung to his hometown.

However, Tae wasn't listening to him as he packed his stuffs up. Tae was happy to take Jimin with him. He didn't think of Jimin as any burden. He was more like happy that Jimin was going with him. He always loved spending time with Jimin, not to mention that Jimin was his past crush. He didn't even had a clue about the crazy thoughts going inside Jimin's head.

Now that everyone was in living room, and Jimin was not even sparing JK a glance as he was talking to Tae, JK felt tensed.

"Guys let's go! Staff members are waiting for us" Namjoon said as everyone started hugging each other.

"Aren't you guys going to miss each other?" Hobi teased Jin and Namjoon.

"Nope! We are going together. First we'll visit Namjoon's home, and then we'll visit my home" Jin replied as he smirked at Hobi who nodded.

Suga joined Hobi in making the couple more shy as they were all talking together. Meanwhile, Jimin was talking to Tae and the only member who was not getting any attention was JK. And this was bothering JK because it was happening with him for the first time.

Most of the times in past, Jimin  always clinged to JK and gave him all his attention. That's why JK never felt lonely but now that Jimin wasn't talking to him, JK realised that how much he was missing that attention. When Jimin used to pay all his attention to JK, he never appreciated it, but now that it was slipping out of his hands, he was slowly realising what he was losing.

But the stubborn maknae kept quiet as they all went outside their dorms. Cars were ready and so were they, to leave for their hometowns.

Namjoon and Jin got in the same car and Suga and Hobi too got in their respective cars. JK got in his car which was going to Busan and he felt emptiness in the car as Jimin was missing in there. He saw Tae and Jimin getting in the same car and again started feeling like being replaced.

The cars started leaving as he felt lonely. He had to spend one whole week without any member and without having Jimin around. He knew this trip was going to be boring.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jimin was in car with Tae. He sat on the passengers seat as Tae was the one driving. They talked a lot, and then after sometime, Tae started some songs in the car as both the boys started vibing to the songs.

Car ride was quite fun for them, unlike JK, who was having a wave of confusing and weird feelings and emotions right now.

All the members left the BTS dorm as the dorm was now wrapped in silence.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Next chapters are going to be amazing as Jungkook is going to be very jealoused. (Take this as a teaser lol).

Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)