❁58:Not Yet❁

Jimin was looking out of his window, from his room as he felt like someone was throwing rocks on his head. He was having a huge headache. Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten anything yesterday and to make it worse, he even skipped the breakfast today. The outcomes were visible as he wobbled when he walked and his vision was becoming blurry. At this point, Jimin just wanted to sleep. It's not like his stomach wasn't rumbling but he would purposely choose sleep over food. However, bad for him that he couldn't even sleep right now.

BTS had a busy schedule today too. Followed by dance practice, they also had to attend an award show today.

Jimin yawned as he walked out of his room, in the hallways with wobbly feet, holding the walls to make sure he doesn't fall because he absolutely didn't want to make anyone worried about him. Entering the living room, he looked around and found all the members, except Jungkook and Tae, who went to studio.

"Hey Jimin" Namjoon said as Jimin looked at him.

"Hi hyung" Jimin smiled back even though he didn't want to. He was too tired to smile. He sat beside Namjoon who was writing something on the paper with a cactus pen. Maybe he was writing some astonishing lyrics of their next song. Who knows?

"You fine? You don't look good. You have dark circles under your eyes" Namjoon asked as he observed the boy in front of him.

"No hyung I'm fine" Jimin said as he smiled big, to assure Namjoon who just nodded but didn't quite believe him.

"Hyung, where Taehyung? And Jungkook too?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung? He went to studio. PD nim called him there. And Jungkook, went with him" Namjoon replied as Jimin raised his eyebrows on it.

"PD nim called Jungkook too?" Jimin asked as Namjoon shook his head.

"No actually Jungkook wanted to talk to Taehyung about something important. That's why he went with him." Namjoon replied as Jimin visibly paled on hearing so. He shot up surprising Namjoon who just sat there.

What did he want to talk to Taehyung about? He's not going to tell Taehyung what happened last night, is he? Of course he will. Why did I even trust him? Shit! I'm dead.

Jimin panicked in his mind which was visible to Namjoon.

"Jimin! what happened?" Namjoon asked Jimin, who looked back at him with scared eyes. Namjoon wondered if he was looking scary or something. Without saying anything, Jimin just turned around before running to his room. Closing the door behind him as he started panicking behind the closed doors. He really wanted to pull out his hair in frustration, thinking that he's screwed.

<————««

JK and Tae on the other side, reached back at dorm as they walked inside. Jungkook, who entered the living room, looked around, his eyes searching Jimin. Didn't know why but he really wanted to see him. He frowned when he didn't find him. He saw Suga talking to Hobi as he went to them before interrupting their talk.

"Hyung where's Jimin?" Jungkook asked Suga hyung.

"I don't know. Maybe in my pocket. Wait let me check. Shit looks like I dropped him somewhere." Suga sarcastically said as Jungkook face palmed himself.

"You could have just said you don't know" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes. Suddenly, he felt a tug on his shoulders as he looked behind to find Namjoon, who was looking at him with worried eyes.

"He's in his room. He wasn't looking very fine" Namjoon informed as Jungkook frowned. He mumbled a thank you before walking pass by him to Jimin's room.

Opening the door of Jimin's room, he found Jimin sitting on his bed with his palms covering his hands as he didn't even realize Jungkook entering the room until Jungkook walked to him before silently sitting beside him on the bed as he flinched and looked up to find JK who was looking back at him

When Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's, he noticed how Jimin looked very tired and had eye bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He barely slept last night. He had absolutely no colours on his face and he was looking very pale. Even his eyes were blood shot red and he was sweating immensely. He looked sick. His heart clenched and at this point, Jungkook just wanted to take all his stress away from him.

"Jungkook! You didn't tell Taehyung anything about the last night, did you?" Jimin suddenly asked with a panicking face.

"Huh? No I didn't." Jungkook replied as he saw Jimin let out a breath. Finally, the weight over Jimin's shoulders became a little less as he felt relieved.

"Thank God. I was scared for nothing" Jimin said.

"Jimin!" Jungkook suddenly called as Jimin looked back at him.

Suddenly, he was attacked by a hug. Jungkook just wanted to hug Jimin tightly and never let him go. And that's exactly what he did.

He hugged Jimin, and held him in his strong arms as Jimin was taken aback by the sudden hug. He didn't know why Jungkook was hugging him.

"J-Jungkook, what happened?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted a hug" Jungkook replied.

"Oh O-Ok" Jimin awkwardly replied as he hugged back and tried to control his blush. To be honest, he really wanted the hug too. Besides, he didn't had the heart to push Jungkook away so he just sat there and let JK hug him.

The hug felt so comforting to Jimin. It felt like a warm blanket wrapped around his cold shaking body. He didn't know why but it felt so good like it was something that he was waiting for years to get. For some unknown reason, he felt safe. It felt like a needed reward after so much troubles and he just wanted to enjoy it as much as he could. Meanwhile, Jungkook was enjoying it too. He just didn't want to let go of Jimin at all.

The hug was so soothing that Jimin never wanted to pull away from the embrace. However, he knew that it would be awkward if he didn't, so he tried to pull away, even though he didn't want to end this hug yet.

However, when he tried to pull away, instead of letting him go, Jungkook held him more tightly. Trapping him inside his muscular arms as he locked his petite body close to his chest.

"Not yet" was all that Jungkook said to stop Jimin from breaking the hug. Jimin's blush widened as he could even feel Jungkook's heart beat. His heart was pounding in his chest as he felt that Jungkook was reading his mind.

However, soon after, he completely stopped and sank in the hug. It was a long hug. A very very long instead. But it wasn't uncomfortable. It felt just so right to Jimin who was tired and worried to hell some minutes ago but now, it felt like all his worries were gone. He didn't even realize when he fell into a deep slumber, neglecting his troubles and giving in for this warm embrace.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

One more achievement

One more achievement. #1 rank in JeonJungkook. Love y'all. Thank you so much for your precious support.

Fluff is on it's way for you. It's just the trailer. Movie is yet to start. (•̀ᴗ-)

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)