❁45:Car Ride❁

Jungkook analyzed the parking section as he watched three cars were parked there. Then it means BTS would go to the dance studio by these three cars. Great! Then all Jungkook had to do to spend more time with Jimin was to go with him alone in the car.

However, that wasn't easy because he knew Jimin would try his best to avoid him again and would probably prefer to go to the dance studio with Tae.

No way! I'll go with Jimin alone in the car today. But how?

JK thought as he looked outside the parking area and his eyes fell on Namjoon. Suddenly, a smirk appeared on his face.

Good idea!

He praised himself for the idea he had just thought of as he walked towards Namjoon.

"Hyung, I want your help" He said sternly as Namjoon looked at him and smiled.

"Yes Jungkook. What do you want help with?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook leaned before saying something in his ear.

"W-What? But why do you wanna go with Jimin?" He asked after listening to maknae's plan.

"Hyung I'm trying to get his trust back please help me. You know very well that he's trying to avoid me from some days." He said as he made puppy dog eyes.

"No! I'm not going to do it. I have nothing to talk to him about" Namjoon replied as he shook his head however that didn't stop Jungkook from looking at him with puppy dog eyes and now he was staring even more intensely that his puppy dog eyes looked no more innocent and requesting but more like threatening one.

"O-Ok, I'll do it. Just stop staring like that. I have a weak heart" Namjoon said before rubbing his chest as Jungkook stopped quickly before hugging his hyung.

"Thank you hyung. You are the best" He said as Namjoon just smiled and winked at him. Sure he is best, no doubt.

Soon after, Suga drove one car out of the parking area. Hobi and Suga decided to be the first one to leave together. They would surely enjoy their ride to dance studio, because they were going together. And so would Jungkook because he'll also go with Jimin. He looked at Namjoon who looked back at him nervously. He nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"Umm... Hey Taehyung! I have something important to talk to you" He said as Tae looked at him before nodding.

"Yes Hyung, go on" Tae replied.

"No no! It's actually a big conversation. How about we both go together in car so that I can discuss it with you?" He asked.

"Can't we talk about it in dance studio? Is it that important?" Tae asked as Namjoon nodded.

"Uh ok then. Wait a minute, let me call Jimin too. He'll also come with us" Tae replied as Namjoon visibly panicked.

"N-No, he'll come with J-Jungkook" Namjoon said.

"Surely not" Tae replied as he looked behind to find Jimin.

"H-He said h-himself" Namjoon lied. He shouldn't. His mind was saying that he'll get caught.

"What? It's not possible" Tae said as he looked at Namjoon. Jimin could never say that he want to come with Jungkook. Old Jimin might say that but new Jimin would try his best to avoid JK.

"No I-I actually" Namjoon stuttered because he knew he was going to get caught. Jungkook, who was looking at them from a distance wanted to smack himself. Why did he even think Namjoon could help? Now, he'll get caught too.

"Uhh let me explain, Taehyung. Namjoon wants to talk to you about something. And don't worry about Jimin. He's not coming alone with Jungkook. I'll be with them too." Jin said, who suddenly joined the conversation to rescue his boyfriend. He was watching everything and didn't take much time to realize what's going on.