❁48:Flashback❁

Jungkook was sitting inside his room with a frown on his face as he remembered his old days. Flashbacks of his past mistakes made his heart ache with an unbearable pain.

Flashback of one year ago.

Jimin was all over Jungkook, clinging onto him as he tried his best to get some attention but Jungkook wasn't paying him even a bit as he scrolled his YouTube and was watching something in his phone.

"Jungkook, please" Jimin said as he leaned on him. However, he got ignored.

"Kookie~ please~ see I'm requesting you so much" Jimin said as he joined his hands but was in vain. No answer again.

"Jungkookie!" He said as he snatched JK's phone out of his hands as JK looked up at him with a frustrated face.

"What the heck, Jimin? Why are you annoying me? Give me my phone back" Jungkook shouted.

"You know why. Please~ don't say no. I really want to learn" He begged as he tried to keep the phone away from him, but JK being more muscular and tall, got back his phone without much efforts.

"This is the last time I'm saying you that I'm not going to teach you how to ride bike. Now don't annoy me. I'm warning you." He spat, making Jimin sad.

"But why?" He asked with a frown.

"No means no! Besides, I don't want any destruction" He said before sitting back with his phone.

"Worried about me, huh? Don't worry! I won't fall and hurt myself" Jimin said as he giggled with a huge blush thinking JK was worried that he'll fall and hurt himself that's why he's not teaching him how to ride bike. However, JK just laughed on what he assumed.

"What?" Jimin asked, confused.

"Bold of you to assume that I even care about you getting hurt." Jungkook said, as Jimin felt a stab in his heart.

"I'm not worried for you. I'm worried for my precious bike. If you fall while riding it, you will cause scratches on it. I don't want any harm to my precious bike" He replied as Jimin felt another stab in his heart.

He felt like a fool. JK wasn't even worried for him, but more for his bike, when he could just buy many bikes like that. But Jimin, he can't buy him. And if that wasn't enough, Jimin decided to hurt himself more.

"And if I fall with your bike and get hurt who will you look at first? Me or your bike?" He asked, with a blank face, not expecting much.

"Ofcourse, I'll look at my bike first, stupid. Who would even look at you?" He said. One more stab to Jimin's heart.

"So you choose your bike over me?" Jimin asked, as JK nodded unhesitatingly.

"Am I that less important to you?" Jimin asked, not believing what he just heard.

"You aren't even important" JK replied as he grinned.

"You are just kidding, right? You aren't serious, are you?" Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse I'm serious. I don't want my precious bike to get hurt." JK said as he walked passed by Jimin, leaving the room and a frowning Jimin with absolutely nothing but silence and sadness. That day, he might have saved his bike from getting hurt but he was completely clueless that he had hurted someone who loved him with his whole heart.

End of flashback

Jungkook stood up as he wanted to pull out his hair. He came near the bed as he kicked his foot on the wooden bottom of the bed. A wave of pain washed him because of it but he couldn't care less.

He deserved it. He deserved the pain and deserved to get hurt after hurting the precious angel of his life. Jimin always cared so much for him while on the other hand, Jungkook was literally the worst.

Damn why the fuck did I have to be such a bastard? I literally said those words like it's nothing. It must have hurted like hell, hearing things like that from someone you love.

He thought in his mind as he kept cursing at himself.

And he still remembered it. It happened a year ago but he still remembered everything.

Just imagining how much it must have hurted Jimin that he still remembered it even though a whole year had passed, made Jungkook want to kick his own ass. He was feeling like such an asshole right now.

It was also unbelievable for JK that even after so many hurting things, Jimin never gave up on him. He was hoping maybe some day JK would return the same feelings like him.

However, he was in vain and now that he had moved on and JK was realising his shit, he understood the pain Jimin must have gone through. When he had the chance to be with Jimin, he completely ruined it and now that it was out of his reach, he wanted it from his whole heart.

After cussing at himself enough, he flopped on his bed as his mind never stopped encircling around the thoughts of Jimin.

Jimin, Hobi and Tae were outside the dorm, learning to ride bike, without him ofcourse. JK wondered what would be going on right now.

Maybe Tae would be teaching Jimin how to ride bike, as he might be sitting behind him on the bike.

As he would be teaching Jimin how to gain balance over the handle, he might be putting his hands right over Jimin's. These thoughts weren't very delightful for JK as he thought of Tae and Jimin being together.

The thought alone was just problematic as he sat up on his bed and thought further. Like what if Jimin would fall and get hurt? And then, Tae would help him to get up by holding him, close to him.

He thought as a burning feeling came to his chest. Just thinking Tae doing all those things that he was supposed to do bothered him to a point that he couldn't take it anymore so he stood up.

Barging out of his room, practically running in the hallways, he came to living room where RM, Jin and Suga observed the panicking boy while sipping the coffee that they were drinking.

Jungkook didn't say much as he quickly moved towards the large shoe rack before taking out his sports shoes as he wore them.

"Jungkook! where are you going?" Jin asked, confused. However, Jungkook wasn't paying him attention right now as his mind was somewhere else thinking about Jimin. He was so in hurry that he didn't even listen what Jin said.

"Yahh you brat!" Jin yelled as he tried to stop him but it was late since the boy had already left the dorm with the main gate wide open.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)