❁74:Disclosed❁

"How do you know about my father, Jungkook?" Suddenly, a voice said from behind as both Jungkook and Tae turned, their blood becoming cold when they saw Jimin standing there, with a suspecting look in his eyes.

Their eyes widened, heads turning at each other with a 'We're screwed' expression. Their expression didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, who tilted his head in confusion on why they looked so scared, until a thought hit his mind.

Taehyung didn't tell Jungkook about my past, did he?

The thought was enough to make Jimin feel mentally ill as he glared at Taehyung, more like questioning him through his eyes. Taehyung gulped.

Ok Taehyung calm your ass down. He's your soul mate. He won't kill you. Just... Just make a lie. Yeah you can do it.

Taehyung thought in his mind, more like assuring himself, as he thought of a good lie he could say. However, only when he opened his mouth to tell his intentional untruth to save himself, Jungkook interrupted him.

"Taehyung told me about your father" Jungkook replied as Tae's jaw dropped to the ground. Did Jungkook just betrayed him to save his own ass?

"I know everything about your parents." Jungkook spilled the truth as Jimin's eye widened. Actually, Jungkook didn't want to lie to Jimin. You don't lie to one you love, do you?

However, both Jimin and Taehyung weren't very pleased with the truth. Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook, his eyes piercing through Jungkook's.

I'll make sure to kill Jungkook before dying today.

Taehyung added a point to his to-do list. Looking back at Jimin who was still shocked, Taehyung looked down on the ground, ready for the consequences. Jimin walked towards Taehyung before holding his hand and dragging him to the corner a bit.

"W-Why did you tell him that without my permission?" Jimin whispered shouted, his heart pounding uncontrollably in his chest on the thought of Jungkook knowing the truth. Now what? Jungkook was going to hate him? Judge him? Of course he will. Or maybe that's what Jimin thought.

"It's not his mistake. I was stubborn to know about you so I kept asking him. That's why, he told me." Jungkook purred as Taehyung looked up at him, his eyebrows scrunching in confusion. Now, he was confused whether Jungkook was trying to save Tae or himself.

"And why can't I know about you? Is there any problem in it?" Jungkook asked, shrugging like it's the most obvious thing as Jimin looked at him with disbelief in his eyes.

"Why would you want to know something personal about me without my permission?" Jimin purred angrily, not ready to believe that Jungkook knew everything.

"Oh? So you can tell Taehyung about it but not me because it's personal?" Jungkook replied as Taehyung turned his head just to smirk on Jungkook.

"Well duh! I'm his soulmate for a reason." Taehyung shrugged, flipping his short non flippable hairs.

"Yeah because I didn't expect you to tell everyone about it" Jimin whispered shouted, glaring at Taehyung, sending chills down his spine as he stopped smirking. They were about to fight more but the drama was cut off when Namjoon and Jin walked inside the hallway. The cherry on the cake was that Jin was on Namjoon's back who was giving him piggyback ride as they were being lovey-dovey early in the morning, not expecting the maknae line to be there because they always wake up first.

However, their moment was destroyed brutally when they noticed the presence of maknae line in the hallways who were looking at both of them with disgust. Then, no words were passed. There was an awkward silence as Jin got off from Namjoon's back, all of them staring at each other awkwardly. It was until Jin fake coughed.