❁71:Sweet Dreams❁

Jungkook sighed on his bed for the umpteenth time. It was midnight but sleep was no where to be found. The only thing that could be found was worry. Jungkook was worried sick for Jimin. He didn't know why but when Jimin was in hospital in front of his eyes, it didn't make him tense that much but now that Jimin might be peacefully sleeping in his room, it was making Jungkook worried, probably because Jimin wasn't in front of his eyes.

Ugh!! Why can't I sleep in his room?

Jungkook whined, flapping his legs like a kid. Getting up, he pouted.

He let Taehyung sleep in his room but not me. This is a crime!

Jungkook thought. Well it did look like discrimination a lil bit. Jungkook was none the less not ready to digest the fact that Tae could sleep in Jimin's room but he couldn't. He was desperate. Well! He wanted to sleep in Jimin's room with Jimin in his arms and the thought enough was so satisfying to him but once again, Jimin had already kicked him out of his room and Jungkook knew if he'll try to sneak in Jimin's room again, consequences could be bad.

Picking up the bottle from the nightstand beside his bed, he drank from it to wet his dry throat but the moment he was about to place the bottle back at it's place, a thought stuck in his mind as he stared at the bottle. Just a second or two later, a wild smirk appeared on his face.

If I go into his room crying and say I had a nightmare then he will definitely let me sleep in his room.

Jungkook thought, his smirk widing. Opening the lid once again, he tried to pour some water on himself but once again, he was no other but Jungkook. Of course he had to mess up. Being in hurry, he spilled water all over his face, wetting his pyjama top a bit too as the water made it's way up his nostrils, making him cough vigorously.

"Ugh!" He annoyingly took the pillow on the bed before wiping his face on it, not paying much attention to the pyjama tops. Once he was done with the wiping, he decided to do it again but more cautiously this time, as he poured very small droplets of water on his hand before dripping them onto his cheeks so they look like tears.

Closing the lid back, he ran outside his room to Jimin's room before the fake tears get dry and his plan fails. He knocked on the door, waiting impatiently for Jimin to open. Soon enough, Jimin opened the door and his face looked paler than usual, with no colour whatsoever and it bothered Jungkook, making him frown. Well, Jimin wasn't actually sleeping peacefully in his room like Jungkook thought but was overthinking about stuffs that happened previous day. Jimin's eyes went wide when he noticed fake tears on Jungkook's cheek.

"Jungkook! What happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked worriedly as Jungkook fakely let out a even deep frown.

"I had a nightmare" Jungkook said, hoping Jimin to believe his lie as Jimin frowned on hearing that.

"And why is your top wet?" Jimin asked again, this time staring at the pyjama top that Jungkook was wearing which was a bit soaked in water. Jungkook looked down, and realised what Jimin was talking about as he choked on thin air. He mentally facepalmed himself for not changing his pyjamas before coming here.

"I.. I-I cried a b-bit too much" Jungkook stuttered stupidly, hoping Jimin doesn't suspect him.

"Jimin please let me sleep in your room. I'm scared." Jungkook directly said. However, the word scared didn't look good on him. He was barely scared of anything, excluding microwaves and elevators of course. Plus, it was his first time having a nightmare and it looked quite obvious that he was lying.

"Ok! You can sleep here" Jimin said, smiling weakly at Jungkook who was a bit shocked that Jimin actually believed his very obvious lie. He really thought Jimin would deny him. However, Jimin wasn't like that. Jimin had nightmares very frequently and that was because of the traumatic things that happened in his life, and none the less, he never wanted anyone else to go through what he was facing already. He never wanted anyone to suffer like he was suffering. Having nightmares and flashbacks were just terrible experience for Jimin and he could totally understand how much it hurts when you want to ask for help and support but you just stop yourself, thinking you would probably bother someone. That's why, he accepted Jungkook's lie easily, without suspecting the younger.