❁63:Not Again❁

If it's over, then it's over~

Do not hit my line just 'cause you need closure~

You said it yourself, you don't want me~

Now I'm fine on my own, and you're lonely~

Here we go, here we go again~

I can't let it go, leave it in the past~

I guess we'll never know, what we could've been~

Never give my love back to you again~

-Closure by Trevor Daniel

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"What the heck, Jungkook?" Jimin yelled. Standing in Jungkook's room, he was here to interrogate the boy.

"What?" Jungkook tried to act oblivious. Deep down, he was regretting all the sins of his life and was panicking inside.

"You know exactly what I mean. You blocked Eunwoo from my phone, didn't you?" Jimin said as Jungkook dramatically gasped.

"How can you put those false allegations on me, Jimin? Ouch!" Jungkook said, acting like a goody-two shoes. He knew he wasn't going to win this argument today so he decided to go with the drama.

"Cut the bullshit" Jimin spat.

"Don't try to act oversmart here. No one touched my phone except you. You were even looking at it too. Stop lying." Jimin shouted as Jungkook just rolled his eyes before looking away.

"Whatever you say" Jungkook replied. He didn't even want to argue with Jimin over Eunwoo but it seemed like Jimin was here to get his answers. At this point, Jimin was frustrated with Jungkook for such an irresponsible behavior.

"Why?! Why did you do it?" Jimin asked, looking directly in Jungkook's eyes as though he was deeply staring at his soul, demanding an answer. However, Jungkook just stayed quiet, raging Jimin even more.

"Eunwoo even found it. He thought I blocked him. Do you even have a clue on how it could have affected my friendship with Eunwoo." Jimin scolded.

"You don't need his friendship anyway" Jungkook finally mumbled, enough loud for Jimin to hear that.

"Oh? And who are you to tell me that?" Jimin asked, crossing his hands over his chest. Jungkook just looked at him, not knowing what to say. He was blank. He wondered what he was for Jimin. Nothing? That's what Jimin said to him that Jungkook was no one for him. Well maybe he was nothing for Jimin but Jimin was everything for him.

However, it wasn't like he could say that, could he? So he just stayed quiet and that's when Jimin got his answer.

"Exactly! You have nothing to say because you are no one to tell me whose friendship I need and whose not." Jimin said as Jungkook just bit his lips, looking away, not wanting to accept that he was no one.

"You never liked Eunwoo, right? That's why you fought about him to me earlier too. If you don't like him, block him from your phone, not mine." Jimin said as Jungkook looked away, still not uttering a word.

"I don't know why you did that but if you don't like him then why did you ask to hangout with us? I don't know what games you are playing-" Jimin was continuously scolding him but stopped when JK finally said something.

"I don't like him near you" Jungkook mumbled.

"Huh?" Jimin huffed.

"I said I don't like it when he's near you" Jungkook said, louder this time.