❁25:Web Series❁

Jungkook woke up early or you could say he didn't even sleep last night. He was having an uneasy feeling inside of him.

He sighed as he got up from his bed and walked outside the room. He walked in the living room and flinched suddenly when he saw his mom sitting on the dining table alone.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" He asked as his mom turned around and passed him a smile.

"Uh kookie! You are up already?" She asked and JK nodded. He moved closer to her and sat beside her on a chair as he noticed an open laptop in front of his mother.

"Actually, I woke up early too. So I decided to watch some web series to pass the time" She explained as JK mumbled an 'oh'.

"What web series are you watching?" He asked curiously as he looked at the screen.

"I was watching a bl web series, Kookie" Mrs Jeon exclaimed with a huge smile. However, this confused JK.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"Bl" She said again. "Bl means boy's love web series. It's basically a gay web series" She explained with a huge smile, looking like a fangirl.

"B-boy's love? Gay? Mom! Why are you watching this?" Jungkook asked, completely not liking the idea of it. Mrs Jeon's smile dropped.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because- because it's gay" JK said. He couldn't seem to accept the fact that his mother liked watching gay web series.

"And?" His mother asked and Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but he couldn't find a good excuse so he closed his mouth. His mother sighed.

"So what if it's gay? You can't accept gays?" She asked, as JK slightly shook his head but then remembered that his 6 hyungs are gay too.

"No please God. This can't be true. Jungkook please don't tell me that you are a homophobic." Mrs Jeon said, looking annoyed.

"It's-its not that, mom. It's just, it's just weird" He tried to form more words but he couldn't. He knew he was being unreasonable. He knew that he was at the wrong side.

"I don't understand what's the problem, Jungkook." Her mother said. "It's weird to you because of the stereotypes that society has created of them for people. When people talk about LGBT, they have to understand it completely before raising fingers towards it. People don't have any rights to judge them" She said.

"You should try to understand them too, Jungkook. Gays are even better people because they don't judge anyone without any reason. They are people who love others regardless of their gender. And if you take gender out of your love life then you'll have a better and wider perspective. Please don't be like those Orthodox people living in 21st century and not willing to accept new changes in the society" She said, as she held the hands of her son and passed him a weak smile. JK just looked at her without saying anything. He was silent, because everything his mother said seemed like true words.

"Umm.. How about you watch this series with me, huh? Let's see if this could change your mind or not." His mother said excitedly and JK didn't want to destroy her enthusiasm so he nodded slowly.

"What's it's name, though?" He asked.

"It's name is Theory of love. It is a story where a boy falls in love with his best friend who is also a boy" His mother said as she went on the first episode. The moment she said it, it somehow reminded JK of Jimin. Jimin was also his best friend who fell in love with him.

"Then what happened, mom?" JK asked, being curious.

"Watch and find out" His mother replied as she started the first episode.

(Author: Has anyone watched 'Theory of Love'? It was my first bl series and I totally love it. I totally recommend it to you guys!!)

Jk looked at the screen as he watched the series with his mother.

It was basically a story where a boy fell in love with his best friend but the best friend didn't accept it. Instead, he pushed him away because he wasn't gay and at last when the boy gave up and started becoming close to his other friends, his best friend got jealoused and realised his love for him. He confronted it to the boy, who was now fed up and didn't want to put all the effort back. He was already heart broken once and didn't want to give it another try. However, his best friend finally realised his mistake, and changed himself.

As JK watched the series, he started enjoying it. He didn't even realize that he was becoming more and more curious to know what was about to happen next. First episode was over, and so was second, third and so on.

It was being late and JK's mother had to cook food so she left but Jungkook didn't. He picked the laptop and went to his room, before laying in his bed. This story kinda reminded him of Jimin.

Just like Jimin, the male character of the series was making efforts too but his best friend brutally ignored all his efforts and did harsh things. It kind of made JK feel guilty because he was doing almost the same with Jimin, even worse.

He didn't even realize when he became the bad character of his own story.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)