❁56:Wait For Me❁

Flashback to January, 2014

Jimin ran down the hallways towards the manager nim's room. Opening the door and bursting inside, his eyes searched for his manager. He was panting badly but couldn't seem to care less about it.

"PD nim!" He said when his gaze fell on him. However, PD nim didn't look happy because of his presence there at all. He sighed being frustrated.

"Jimin, for the last time, YOU CAN'T GET SOME DAYS OFF. Please leave" PD nim shouted before Jimin could say anything.

"PD nim please. Try to understand me. Just some days. I'll come back very soon. Trust me please-" before Jimin could complete, PD nim interrupted him.

"Jimin, LISTEN. It's not like I didn't try to talk to higher authorities about it. I did my best but they aren't accepting and I'm no one to say yes. Please try to understand me too. We're in America right now. The ongoing shoots are very important and it's impossible for you to go back to Korea before shoots end." PD nim explained. He was also looking sad as he denied the boy but he didn't have any other options too. He patted Jimin's back who looked very sad like he was on the verge of crying. Without saying anything, he sighed as he left the room, closing the door behind him softly.

Next day

Jimin was in the washroom as he was talking to someone on phone. And this someone was his father.

"Dad! How's mom now? What did doctor say?" Jimin asked quickly.

"Her conditions are not very fine, Jimin. Doctors told me that they are doing their best but she's losing her will to live. She really wants to meet you, son. Can you please come to meet her?" His dad asked.

"Dad, I tried. I talked to manager nim but he denied. I requested him several times but he said that higher authorities aren't even listening to my request. They're saying they'll free me when the shoots will end but I don't know when it will end. I'll come home as soon as possible. Just wait for me. Please" Jimin replied. A tear fell from his eyes mid conversation but he tried his best to stabilize his voice to avoid his father getting known to the fact that he was crying. He didn't want to make him worried.

"Please come soon, son. Your mom really needs you here" He replied.

"I will, dad. I will come soon. Just wait for me" Jimin replied back. Soon, Jimin disconnected the call.

He wiped his tears as he felt the need to cry more but he couldn't. They had shoots and he was getting late.

He washed his face and looked in the mirror as he practiced smiling fakely. This fake smile needed to be on his face till the shoot ends or other members would know that he's sad and that's not something he wanted. He didn't want to make them worried about him.

So he decided to be silent and face his problems by his own self. Opening the door of the washroom, he left.

Two days later

Jimin was in the dance practice room, as he practiced the dance moves continuously without any break. He was tired to bones and drenched in sweat but who cared? It wasn't like he was going to stop practicing any time soon. That's another thing if his phone rings.

Looking behind, he went to his phone before picking it up. His eyes softened when he saw his dad was calling him. Maybe, there's some news about his mother's health. Jimin silently prayed it not to be any bad news.

"Hyung, I'll be back soon" He said to Hobi hyung, who nodded as he left the room silently, not getting anyone's attention other than Taehyung, who wondered where he was going to.