❁30:Move On❁

"Sorry Jimin" Tae apologized. He has confessed to Jimin that he purposely lied to Jungkook and he also explained the sole reason of it to Jimin. Jimin looked away as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Jimin, are you mad at me?" Tae asked with a sad tone. Jimin looked at him before ruffling his hair and smiling on him. He shook his head.

"I'm not mad, Tae. I understand that you did that for me" He said as Tae felt relieved after hearing it. He smiled on him.

"But still, you shouldn't have lied" Jimin said. "Even though I'm not ready to talk to Jungkook or even if I don't want to talk to him, I still have to cooperate with him. I can't just ignore him. We're bandmates anyway and we have to keep our personal lives separated from professional lives. I can try to avoid him for now but then again, I can't avoid him forever. We have our professions to perform, Taehyung." Jimin added. His words always seemed logical.

"So if he apologizes to you, will you forgive him easily? Like how can you forgive him for saying those things. He literally called you a burden and said he wished you were never a part of the group. That's unacceptable" Tae countered.

"I have to forgive him, even if I don't want to. Even if he doesn't apologize, I still have to forgive him or it will affect the whole group and I don't want that." Jimin replied.

"Jimin, you are kidding me, right? You are still at his side. Stop favouring him. You can't just forgive and forget all that easily. Have some mercy on your self respect, please. Love has made you blind, Jimin" Tae almost shouted.

"Taehyung, listen to me! I'm not favouring him. And I said I'll forgive him but I never said that I'll forget what he did" Jimin said as Tae looked at him with confused expression to understand what he's trying to say.

"We're idols, Tae. If we'll fight, we'll get criticism and that will affect the whole group. To avoid that, I'll forgive Jungkook but I will never be able to forget anything. I'll never be the same that I was to him. He'll never get that Jimin again who loved him, adored him or cared for him unconditionally. He'll just get a professional Jimin, nothing else." Jimin said and Tae finally understood what he was trying to say.

"Jungkook wanted to end this friendship, right? Ok then, I'll end it, for once and all. He said that he's tolerating me just because I'm his bandmate, right? Ok then, I'll just be a bandmate to him. Nothing more. Ignorance is better that revenge, Tae." Jimin said as he gritted his teeth. He was angry. Very angry, instead.

First time ever in his life he was this angry on Jungkook and it was because he was finally not drooling over him. His feelings for Jungkook wasn't completely over but the hate created was so much that it easily blanketed all his feelings for him.

Now, he had decided to move on for the sake of his self respect. He'll not fight from Jungkook anymore. He'll do something that is worse than that. He'll not pay him the same attention that he used to. No more clinging to him to lighten up his mood. No more cheering him up. No more hanging out with him. They will be professional and Jimin had decided that he would try to avoid every conversation with him that's not related to work.

Jimin was now finally going to pay attention to his own self. He'll love himself first before loving anyone else. He had decided to heal his broken heart first and move on from Jungkook and it made Tae proud on him. Tae smiled on Jimin before suddenly attacking him in a hug.

At first, Jimin was taken aback by the hug but soon he smiled before resting his head on Tae's shoulder and returning the hug. It sure was needed.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
I am so happy for Jimin. Took him long enough, but still, he got his senses back. Finally, my boy is going to move on. Jungkook, you'll regret it, haha.

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)