❁51:Toxic❁

"I don't want your sign on BTS poster" The girl said. Jimin scrunched his eyebrows in confusion which didn't go unnotice by the girl.

"Actually, I don't like you" she said, not very loud but enough to catch JK's attention who looked at them on hearing her words.

"Oh O-Ok" Jimin said awkward, not knowing what to say. He frowned.

"Don't frown. It's not that I hate you. I just don't like you." she said as Jimin tried to force a smile.

"It's totally ok. We all have our choices" Jimin said, while giving her a cute eye smile. Jungkook, who was eavesdropping silently, frowned upon hearing so.

"Yeah. It's not that I have any problem. It's just that, you see, well-" she looked hesitant to say. Jimin just stared at her blankly.

"Well you see, I'm not the only Army who doesn't like you. Most of the armies don't like you. Maybe it's because other members are very good looking and more talented too" she said as Jimin felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach at each sentence. She came a little close to Jimin's face as she whispered to him.

"Or you can say that you are not as good or talented as them." She added. These words weren't very satisfying for JK who's blood was boiling. Jimin was on verge of crying. But no. He couldn't cry right now. He was in a fanmeet and he didn't want to make a huge scene over it.

For a moment, Jimin really wanted to stand up and shout at this girl. He really wanted to complain and he knew very well that just on his one command, bighit bodyguards were willing to throw this girl out of the fanmeet in flick of seconds. But then, a voice inside of him that never stopped in making him feel guilty for his existence spoke up once again.

She's true. She isn't saying anything wrong. Every member is better than you, Jimin. Of course many Army will hate you for not being as good as them. You are literally the worst, Jimin. Wish you were a better idol.

A voice inside of him said to him, breaking his heart into million of pieces. He looked up at her with glassy eyes that were filled with tears but still had a weak smile pasted on his face. The girl smirked. At this point, JK really wanted to kick this girl out of the fanmeet. He was about to say something but suddenly, Jimin spoke up.

"I respect your opinion. And maybe" Jimin took a deep breath. "I guess you're right" He said. His heart felt heavy as he wanted to leave the place but that wasn't something that idols could do. Smile even if you are dying to cry is what idols were taught. The row moved as the other armies walked towards other members to meet them.

"I should go. I'm excited to meet Jungkook" The girl squealed in happiness as Jimin smiled fakely for her.

"Yeah. Bye. Have a nice day" Jimin waved at her but frowned even more when she totally ignored him.

As soon as she came in front of Jungkook, she quickly greeted him and excitedly put the BTS poster in front of him for him to sign. However, JK didn't budge from his position. Being confused, the girl looked up at him and found nothing in his eyes but pure disgust.

"I'm not signing it" JK said as he swayed the BTS poster a little harshly, obtaining Jimin's attention who didn't take seconds before realising why JK was doing this.

"How did you even enter this place? This fanmeet is for our precious Army. Not for some toxic solo fans like you" JK raised his voice as Jimin visibly panicked. Other members as well as bodyguard looked at Jungkook in confusion, on not knowing what was happening as Jimin completely paled. He didn't want to make a scene.

"Jungkook stop please" Jimin quickly turned him a little as he glared at him with tears in his eyes.

"But Jimin-"

"No Jungkook please stop. I don't want any scene. I beg you. Please stop. For me." Jimin pleaded, his voice cracking. JK really wanted to shout more at this girl but at this point, he knew if he would do this, Jimin might not be very happy with him.

He bit his lips as he glared back at the girl, who still had a poster in her hands. She forwarded the poster and showed her evil grin as though she wanted to say that JK had no other choice but to sign it now. JK was pissed off on this shameless girl. However, he was not going to let this girl pass without ruining her day too.

He gripped his black marker as he took the poster and signed it as he had to. But let me tell you a very satisfying story. His sign on the poster looked nothing like a sign but more like 'fuck off' written by a one year old and it occupied more than half of the space in poster. JK purposely made it so awful and literally spoiled the whole poster from the marker. His sign looked as though it was made from his left hand and looked utterly ridiculous.

"Here!" JK said as he gave the poster back to girl who was shocked by looking at it. Her eyebrows furrowed in disgust. To be honest, the poster looked better without the sign on it.

"Isn't my sign as beautiful as you?" JK asked as he was the one in evil grin now. He came near to the girl's face.

"Or should I say ugly?" He whispered, widing his smirk.

"Buh-bye. Hope to never see you again" He said as he waved at the girl who glared at him but of course, it's not like she could do anything. She moved forward as JK turned again to look at Jimin.

His heart clenched from the sight in front of him. Jimin was cheerly talking to another Army girl with a huge smile but his eyes were glassy and filled with tears. Felt like he was wearing a mask with a fake smile to hide his miserable self within it. Nothing new for Jimin. But sure it made JK want to rip the heads of all those people who were the reason of his tears. At this point, all Jungkook wanted to do was to hide this innocent Jimin from this cruel world and protect him from all the brutality.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Once again, sorry for the angst. Not only this chapter, but next few chapters are going to be super angsty so I'm apologizing in advance. Be prepared with tissues to wipe your tears.

Just remember that after a dark night, a bright sun shines once again. That's another thing if the next day is a solar eclipse. Oops.

Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)