❁73:Nightmare❁

Astonished by the kiss, Jimin's eyes shot opened as he pushed Jungkook away from himself, tears still decorating his soft cheeks. However, this time, when he opened his eyes, it wasn't any fanmeet.

He was on the bed and right in front of him was Jungkook, who was looking back at him with worried eyes filled with tears. And that's when he realised that all of this was nothing but a nightmare.

Jimin sat up, clutching the covers, breathing hard, hyperventilating at this point. Jungkook reached out for the boy before embracing him into his warm engulf to calm him down. It wasn't difficult for Jungkook to realise that Jimin just had a nightmare. A terrible one instead.

As Jungkook hugged Jimin, he flinched but didn't push Jungkook away. He couldn't help the few tears that leaked from his eyes as the dream, or nightmare as it was better put, hit him full force, giving him a painful headache. The nightmare had literally taken all of his deepest secrets and worst fears and shoved them in his face as images from it kept replaying in his mind, making him feel hopeless and weak as he couldn't help but break down into tears, curling up in a ball in Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook was shocked on how much the boy was crying. Sure he knew that Jimin had nightmares because of the horrible things that had happened in his life in past but he had no clue that the nightmares were this worse. He rubbed Jimin's back gently, not wanting to scare him.

Jimin hiccuped in his arms, sniffling and trying to control his tears as Jungkook took Jimin's head and placed it against his chest, holding the small boy close, placing small kisses on Jimin's head as if he could kiss away the nightmares. Jimin buried his face into Jungkook's chest, sobbing as he listened to Jungkook's steady heartbeat. Jimin snuggled in closer to Jungkook, warming himself. This did feel wrong to him, being this close to Jungkook, but at the same time, it felt so right too. He felt safe, loved and needed. When he calmed a bit, Jungkook pulled from the hug, his heart breaking into pieces when he saw tears on Jimin's soft rosy cheeks.

Jungkook realised how everything that's happened in Jimin's life must be crashing down on him. His mother's death, his father blaming him for it, Jungkook being rude to him and rejecting him harshly in past, getting so much hate from antis, this all was so much for one to handle. This all might be like a weight on Jimin's shoulders, that was crushing him down, making him fall. Anyone would become weak after facing so much. Though, Jimin was still selfless enough to smile fakely in front of others but spend his night crying, just so that others don't get worried for him. At this point, Jungkook really just wanted to take all his problems off of his shoulders and give him a break. Raising his hand, he used his thumb to wipe away Jimin's tears as he shushed.

"It's ok, Jimin. Don't cry please" Jungkook pleaded. "Tell me what happened?" He asked. Jimin's brown orbs stared at him, filling with tears once again on remembering his nightmare.

"It's.. It's nothing. I'm fine" Jimin lied, looking away as Jungkook frowned.

"No you're not." Jungkook said. "You had a nightmare, didn't you?" Jungkook asked the pretty obvious. However, Jimin just shook his head. It's not like Jimin was going to tell him anything. This wasn't a nightmare of some monsters or dinosaurs but was about his parents, which he never told Jungkook about because deep down, he was scared. He was scared that Jungkook would not only hate him but blame him for his mother's deaths too, just like his father and that's the last thing he could ever ask for.

Suddenly getting out of Jungkook's hold, Jimin slided out of the bed, getting up on his feet. This startled Jungkook.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." Jimin replied, looking at the clock. It was morning already. Other members were going to wake up soon too. "You should go to your room now" Jimin said as Jungkook frowned even more on the fact that Jimin was ignoring his question and wasn't telling him about his nightmare.