❁55:Trust me❁

"Jimin, you're up?" Jungkook asked, as Jimin looked up at him.

"Y-Yeah." Jimin said, awkwardly.

"How are you feeling?" JK asked.

"Better now. By the way, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked, getting up from the bed.

"Nothing, I just.. Well..'' Jungkook thought of a reason.

"I-I was worried so I came here" JK said, scratching the back of his neck as Jimin tried to stop himself from blushing. He tried to find some words but he was out of alphabets. Thankfully, right in the time, Namjoon opened the door and interrupted them before the awkwardness could blanket the room even more.

"Hey! Breakfast is ready. Get up kiddos" He said quickly and left.

"Oh yeah! Breakfast is ready. You get ready too. I should get going." Jungkook said as he walked towards the door quickly, about to exit until he felt a tug on his T-shirt. Looking behind, he found Jimin, his hair a little disheveled, face flushed a little as he was looking at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes, looking like the cutest human being on the whole world. Jungkook couldn't help but coo mentally as his heart pounded and he blushed uncontrollably.

"Jungkook, please don't tell anyone about last night" Jimin said as his blush died on remembering past, scary events of last night. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could even utter a word, Jimin pleaded again.

"Please Jungkook" Jimin requested, joining his small cute hands as Jungkook melted like butter. He felt like he couldn't deny anything to this cute little Jimin so he just nodded.

"Ok but you won't cut yourself again, alright?" Jungkook said as Jimin nodded quickly.

"Yeah, I promise" He said, unhesitatingly.

Lie. It was a crystal clear lie. A false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive. It was nothing more than an intentional untruth. That's what he said to Taehyung too. It's just one more fake promise, right?

Jungkook smiled weakly at him before nodding as he turned around and left the room. He wanted to ask more about last night to get things even more clear but Jimin didn't look like he wanted to answer any, so JK just stopped his urge to question. It's not that he was not going to question. Maybe not to Jimin but he could get his answers from someone else.

Jungkook left the room, but didn't stop thinking. You might think that he would let go everything that happened last night, right? But no. He's not like that person. He was a very curious person and right now, he was thinking too much at a same time. Everything that Jimin said last night was echoing in his brain as he walked towards the living room before crashing onto the couch.

It's related to his family? What did he mean? His family?

Jungkook thought as he was efficiently trying to dig some knowledge that was probably buried under the nerves of his brain. However, he was in vain because he knew nothing about Jimin's family. And that's when it hit him hard. He realised exactly what he was lacking. He knew exactly nothing about Jimin's family.

He-He never visits his hometown to meet his parents. All members have talked about each other's family but he never talk about his family. Neither his parents have ever called him. Not even on his birthdays.

Jungkook thought as he was completely spaced out. How come he never noticed the lack of relation between Jimin and his family. There was not even a single time when he got to know a thing about Jimin's parents. Jungkook knows very well about families of all other members, but now that he comes to think of it, he knows nothing about Jimin's family background at all. He had this misconception that he knew Jimin very well but come to think of it, it was crystal clear that he didn't know about Jimin at all.