My Lovely Devi-Angel (Izuku X Towa Tokoyami) [BNHA X Hololive]

It's Sunday, and Class 1-A are planning to go to the beach. It's rare for them to hang out, as some students are either problematic to bring in, some are uninterested, and then there's Katsuki Bakugo.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU EXTRAS??" Bakugo shouted, as he was being held by the boys.

But today, today the class were determined to bring everyone on the outing, as they won't be 1st years forever. And one energetic girl wants this to be a success, especially since "that" day is fast approaching.

And that one energetic girl is Mina Ashido.

"Because Mina wants us to hang out at least once." Eijiro Kirishima, one of the boys who's holding Bakugo, said. "Do it for Mina, okay?"

Bakugo was quite pissed at Kirishima's response. So, he replied back to him. "Go give your girlfriend a massage or go on a date!! Just don't get me involved in this bullshit!!"

Kirishima soon blushes at Bakugo's reply, as he's still not used to hear his friends call Ashido his girlfriend. Even though the two are dating for 3 months.

But this doesn't distract him from doing what Ashido wants him to do, and that's to ensure that Bakugo will join them in the outing.

And soon, they arrived at the Common Area of their dorms, with the rest of Class 1-A waiting for them.

"Hey!! Right here Eiji!!!" Ashido shouted, as she spotter her boyfriend carrying Bakugo. "I knew I could trust you on handling the angry pomeranian!!"

Bakugo got pissed at what Ashido called her. But then, he remembered something that will ruin Ashido's day. He might get forced to joined them, but he won't let them have this one in the bag.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that the nerd went out today."

When Kirishima and the boys heard what Bakugo said, they stopped. They were so fixated on bringing Bakugo that they forgot one Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku Midoriya, Class 1-A's problem child. He's quite the character, as he can be a nervous wreck when talking to people, but turns into the most admirable hero when someone needs saving. He's also someone that is hard to bring to outings due to his obsession to train like a madman.

So for them to forget his existence is a huge problem, especially since Ashido wants to have everyone join in.

"What did you say, Bakugo?" Ashido said with a cold voice. She wasn't smiling, to Bakugo's delight.

"What Pinky? You heard what I said? Seems your horns are like antenna that can pick off any sound, or you had your boy toy on call and heard that through your phone? Either way, Deku ain't here bozos!!!" Bakugo replied, as he laugh hysterically.

The rest now panics, as they wondered where is one Izuku Midoriya.

---------------

At the cafe, the Izuku Midoriya that Class 1-A was trying to find, is just happily sipping his cup of tea.

Why? Well...

"Izuku, is it okay to leave your dorms? Did you get permission from your teacher?" A girl with purple hair and green eyes said. She was quite the beauty, and a lot of people were staring at her.

 She was quite the beauty, and a lot of people were staring at her