The Royalty Is Tsun For Deku (Izuku X Noelle Silva) [BNHA X Black Clover]

Note: This will be set on the Black Clover Universe. So, no Quirks. Izuku will have a magic. And also, some major spoilers for the Black Clover manga.

Noelle Silva, a member of the Black Clover and the youngest of the Silva siblings. She has a slender build, pink eyes, and long silver-colored hair.

And right now, she's on a vacation with Izuku Midoriya, another Black Bulls member

And right now, she's on a vacation with Izuku Midoriya, another Black Bulls member. Why are they in a vacation? Well, their captain Yami Sukehiro, decided that the two needed a break. Both Noelle and Izuku have been responsible and weren't a total headcase like the other members. So, Yami thought it was best for them to have a break.

And besides, he has one other reason as to why he let the two go on a vacation.

The two were at the beach, and just the two of them. They were surprised to find out that Yami rented the beach for them. They questioned his methods, but soon dropped it, as they won't waste the opportunity to have a day without dealing with their allies' shenanigans.

"Curses, of all the people, why him??" Noelle thought, as she didn't want to be with Izuku. And no, she doesn't hate him, but...

"Noelle-san, I'm so happy that we're having a vacation. I still wonder how Captain Yami got this place, but I'll let it slide for once." Izuku said, as he was drinking his coconut juice. He's wearing a blue trunks.

Noelle just nodded, as she couldn't find the courage to reply. "I wish I'm with anyone else but him. I just
..." She thought, as she can't handle the sight of Izuku's muscles.

Well, that's because she has a crush on him.

She developed a crush on him back when they first met at the Black Bulls hideout. She was quite hostile to him because he's a commoner. But even if she was rude to him, he still saved her when she lost control of her magic.

Since then, Izuku has always been by her side, no matter what. He had helped her developed more spells, protected her from trouble, and stood up to her when she was getting humiliated by her siblings.

It also helps that Izuku has a cute face.

"Dammit!! What is the captain even thinking??" Noelle thought. She wants to know why their captain chose to give them a vacation, and just the two of them. "It can't be the reason that he gave since Grey wasn't problematic as well. Why he didn't gave her a vacation? I doesn't make sense. Unless..."

Noelle was deep in her thoughts, that she didn't notice Izuku calling her name.

This left Izuku no choice but to tap her shoulder, which was effective.

"What is it?" Noelle finally responded with a stern voice. But she didn't like her response, as she wants to be kinder to him. But for some reason, she can't.

"Uhm, I'm sorry if I said this late, but you're so beautiful in that bikini. It really suits you." Izuku responded while blushing. He didn't want to sound like a pervert, but he really mean what he said.