Nii-san You Are Mine (Izuku X Yui Shirakawa) [BNHA X SISUANA]

WARNING: There will be some mature scenes in this oneshot, so you have 262771 reasons to read this one alone. And, this will be an AU with no Quirks. Just a normal world.

UA High is a prestigious school in Japan. Only a handful of students can enter. It is highly regarded as one of the best schools in the world, and home to some of the most famous celebrities in the world.

People view highly of UA, and a lot of aspiring youth has entered and graduated from this school.

But little do they know, that this school also host one particular student that if found out, will ruin their reputation forever.

"Deku-kun!!!" Shouted by one Ochako Uraraka. She's a 2nd year student who's quite the bubbly girl. She entered the school via scholarship due to the financial status of her parents. But that didn't hinder her image in the school.

"Oh, hi Uraraka-san!!" Replied by one Izuku Midoriya. He's one of the smartest students at UA and Ochako's classmate. He's just a normal student, but his intelligence has gained him attention from a lot of important people like politicians, scientist, and businessman just to name a few.

"Are you done with student council work?? Let's hang out with Todoroki-kun and Iida-kun!!" Ochako said, as she jump with joy. She's always the cheerful girl, especially when she's with her friends.

Izuku smiled, as he loves his friends. Unlike a lot of students, Ochako, Shot Todoroki and Tenya Iida treated him like any normal classmate. They're his treasured friends.

So, it's no surprise that Izuku wanted to hang out with them.

"Sure, let's g—" Before Izuku could finish, a female student suddenly appeared.

"Nii-san?" The female student said. This caught both Ochako and Izuku off-guard. When they looked who it is, Ochako frowned while Izuku blushed.

It was Yui Midoriya, Izuku's younger sister. She's a 1st year student who is as smart as Izuku, but unlike her brother, she is beautiful and talented. A lot of boys wishes to have a date with her.

 A lot of boys wishes to have a date with her

(Yeah, need to change her last name.)

"Nii-san, you promise to accompany me at the market today, right? I've been waiting for you outside for 10 minutes." She said, as she quickly clings onto Izuku's arm. Ochako was quite irritated by this.

"Sorry Yui, but..." Before Izuku could continue, Yui cuts her off.

"Are you Uraraka-senpai?" Yui asked. But Ochako only gave her a nod, as she doesn't even want to speak to the younger Midoriya.

"Hmm, I see. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your conversation but I need my nii-san right now. He promised me to accompany me at the market, and he also said that he wanted to give me something because I was a good girl." Yui said with a smile, as she nuzzles her head onto Izuku's shoulder. Ochako didn't like this, but couldn't say anything as she's aware of Yui's popularity at school.