Two Geniuses (Izuku X Momo Yaoyorozu)

Warning : This may mentioned something that had happened in the manga.

Class 1-A are having a study session. How did it happened? Well, one Tenya Iida suggested that they all needed to pass together. So he suggested a study session at someone's place, as UA gave them a notice that they need to improve the Alliance Heights. But the likes of Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari didn't like the idea, as it will just take the fun out of them and this is a rare chance for them to rest at their own home.

So, how did Tenya convinced the likes of them? One Momo Yaoyorozu suggested to have a sleepover after. Yep, that's how they convinced the two.

But not all of them went to the study session/sleepover. Minoru Mineta didn't come, and not for obvious reasons. He went to a science convention, and promised to one Izuku Midoriya that he'll give him a lot of information, mostly on quantum physics. Shoto Todoroki also didn't come due to family reasons. Fumikage Tokoyami was busy training with the No. 2 Hero Keigo Takami, or better known as the Wing Hero: Hawks. Rikido Sato, Koji Koda, Mashirao Ojiro and Mezo Shoji went to Yuga Aoyama's house for their own sleepover. Then Katsuki Bakugo didn't come because he didn't want to, or in his words, "I don't want to get involved in this fanfic shit!!!!", whatever that is.

So, Tenya, Momo, Izuku, Mina, Denki, Ochako Uraraka, Toru Hagakure, Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Eijiro Kirishima and Hanta Sero were the only ones came. They all decided to have it take place at Momo's mansion.

"CURSES!!!!" Tenya shouted. He was visibly frustrated, as they're not complete, and only 11 came.

"Don't worry Iida-kun, they were busy. So please understand them." Izuku reasoned. If you ask him, he didn't want to come as Shoto was insisting him to come to his new place, after they moved from their old home, which is still resided by Enji Todoroki, the current No. 1 Hero. Mostly Fuyumi Todoroki enjoyed his company, as she pestered Shoto to convince Izuku to stay at their new place for a few days. And also Shoto just wants to spend time with his dear friend.

"Yeah Iida-kun, let's just start the study session first!!!!" Ochako shouted, as the rest agreed to her. They wanted to get over with this quick. But one person wanted the study session to last longer though.

"Uhm, everyone. Please go to the living room, except for Midoriya-san." Momo said, which raises some suspicion, but they listened nonetheless.

"You got it Yaomomo!!! Everyone, let's go!!!!" Mina said with pure joy. She may not be a smart kid, but she enjoys studying as long as she's with her friends.

"So uhm, what do you want from me?" Izuku asked reluctantly. He wasn't sure why he was called by the beauty of Class 1-A, but she might have good reasons to it.

"Midoriya-san, can you please help me arrange the sleepover!!!!" Momo said, then bowed her head. Izuku was visibly confused by this.

"W-What?"

"Midoriya-san, I have no clue on how to throw these sleepovers. I just want to spend some time with everyone, so I suggested the idea in the first place. I don't want to rely on the girls because they will bring up weird reasons as to why I wanted to do this. Kirishima-san, Sero-san, Kaminari-san, and Iida-san might help, but I don't want to bother them." Momo stated while scratching her chin. She wasn't used to this.

Izuku was staring at her. She was so cute while talking, as this wasn't her normal way of talking to someone. She blushes, her eyes averted his multiple times, meaning she was too embarrassed to admit to him that she was looking forward to this, and she's fidgeting her hands to the point where every word she says, she fidgets.

"And also, you're the only person that I can trust from this. So please Midoriya-san, help me." She said sheepishly and grabbed his hand. Izuku was blushing as she was giving him the puppy eyes.