16 (Izuku X Ruby Hoshino) [BNHA X Oshi no Ko]

Note: This is set in the Oshi no Ko universe. Also, major spoilers, and I mean MAJOR SPOILERS for Oshi no Ko.

Ruby Hoshino is a young and beautiful girl. At first glance, she's just a normal girl.

But, she has a secret.

And that is she died and reincarnated as Ai Hoshino's child.

Ai Hoshino is a one-of-a-kind idol. Her beauty and personality is an eye catcher. But most importantly, she has that aura that can drag everyone to look at her and only her. Sadly, she died from getting stabbed by a fan. Her death was a highly covered by the media.

But luckily, no one found out that she has two kids. Yes, two kids. Ruby isn't the only child Ai has. She also has a boy, named Aquamarine Hoshino. He's Ruby's twin brother.

That's just the short run down of Ruby's secret. But, there's one more that Ruby hasn't told to most of the people she know.

That is she's in love with someone, and she'll do anything to find him again.

And luckily for her, she has the chance to find him again.

Currently, Ruby, her brother, their adoptive mother Miyako Saitou, Kana Arima, Memcho, and her brother's girlfriend Akane Kurokawa, are at Miyazaki.

Their reasoning why they're at Miyazaki is so they can make a music video for their idol group, B-Komachi, a group that Ai was a part of before her death. B-Komachi disbanded 2 years after Ai's death, and Miyako revive the group, so they can avoid letting Ruby join any shady idol groups.

The revived B-Komachi members consist of Ruby, Kana and Memcho. And they have been a rising star in the idol world.

And right now, Ruby is outside alongside Akane.

"Yay!! Sleepover!!!" Ruby shouted with excitement. She's happy because she finally meets her brother's girlfriend.

She already have knowledge of her because she's apart of a reality dating show where her brother was also a part of. By the end of the show, Akane and Aquamarine became a couple, which made Ruby worried because she knows their relationship is just for work.

But even so, she's happy that she gets to meet Akane in person. And she'll admit, she's quite the catch.

"Are you really that excited to have a sleepover with me?" Akane said, as she's quite nervous because Aqua has trusted her to accompany Ruby. But she's glad that Ruby is a good girl.

"Yes!! It's not everyday I get to hang out with my brother's girlfriend. So, I'll take this chance to bond with you. And who knows, maybe you will become my sister-in-law in the future. So, at the very least, I want to know you." Ruby said with excitement. She knows it's too soon to assume the possibility of Aqua marrying Akane. Knowing her stoic brother, he's the type of person who doesn't really care about marriage.

But Ruby hopes that with Akane, Aqua starts to warm up and show his feelings more.

As for Akane, she blushes at the fact that Ruby mentions she might see the possibility of them becoming in-laws.

"Uhm, it's too early for that. We both still working. But... I don't mind the possibility." Akane responded, as she feels flustered.

Ruby just squeal in excitement. She's happy that Aqua has met a wonderful girl. She always doubt that Aqua loves Akane due to his rotten personality, but she's happy that they're still together even if it was started as a working relationship.

"Ruby looks so happy. I guess Aqua really cares about her, that she wants me to look after her." Akane thought, as she's happy that Aqua has trust in her to look after his sister.