Warm Feeling (Izuku X Fuyumi Todoroki)

"Hey guys!!! You noticed that Todoroki's been eyeing Midoriya for a week now?" Eijiro Kirishima asked on a Monday morning. After the Cultural Festival was over, Shoto Todoroki's been trailing Izuku Midoriya, at least that's how they viewed it. It got worst as the days had passed. And now, December 23, those gazes were far more stronger.

"Yeah, and it's kinda weird." Hanta Sero chimed in. The entire class are preparing for the holidays, but the cinnamon roll is gone and nowhere to be found, same goes to Shoto.

"Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and Todoroki-kun and Midoriya-kun are nowhere to be found. What are they doing in the times like this?" Tenya Iida added. They were wondering why Izuku is out most of the time. And in the past days, so to is Shoto.

While they are talking, Shoto arrived at the Common Area, to the surprise of many. He's carrying something, but they couldn't tell what it is.

"Guys, my sister will visit tomorrow. I hope you guys will be nice to her." He said with a monotone voice. He then left like always, even though tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the rest of the class are preparing.

"Wow, he still has that stoic face, even if the holidays are near." Denki Kaminari said, as he's still eating breakfast. They just continued what they're doing earlier, but little do they know, Shoto is panicking.

"What should I do? She's coming, and he's the reason why. How should I set them up alone in a room without my classmates noticing?" The Half-Cold Half-Hot quirk user thought, as he is preparing for tomorrow.

Soon, everyone had gathered to the Common Area later at night, but no sights of Shoto and Izuku. This pisses off one Katsuki Bakugo.

"WHERE IS THAT NERD AND HALF-AND-HALF BASTARD!?!?!?!?! TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS EVE AND THEIR ASSES AREN'T HERE?!?!?! I'M FORCED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND YET THESE TWO BASTARDS ARE GONE?!?!?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO HERE?!?!?!" Katsuki said, as he fires off his explosions. The class were used to his raging. It was annoying at first, but soon it became Katsuki's gag.

"Bakugo, just calm down. Maybe Midoriya and Todoroki are busy." Kirishima reasoned out.

But two girls has other thoughts.

"WHAT IF THE TWO ARE DATING???" Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure asked estatically. They are partners in crime when the topic revolves around relationships.

"That's impossible Ashido-san, Hagakure-san!! Midoriya-san and Todoroki-san are straight!" Momo Yaoyorozu interjected. She won't believe what the two were spouting, as she knew the truth.

"Why did you say that Yaomomo? Do you know something?" Kyoka Jiro asked her dear friend. Soon, the entire class turned their attention to the creation quirk user.

She was in a pinch, but she couldn't tell them the truth. Izuku and Shoto had put their faith on her, and the two helped her a lot. So, she just couldn't tell them what she knows. But she needs to clear out a possible gossip, so she decided to tell them at least a fraction of the fact.

"Listen, I saw Midoriya-san and Todoroki-san buying a gravure magazine one time." She stated, as this lead to the class to go frenzy. She did tell the truth to them, but not the full of it. Still, it was sufficient enough for them to stop assuming her two friend's sexual preference.

"I see Yaomomo, sorry for assuming that. But who would have though that our two cinnamon rolls are buying gravure magazines." Mina said as she and the rest of the class had a laugh, while Minoru Mineta and Kaminari were stunned. They couldn't believe that the two most innocent bastards are reading a gravure magazine.

Momo sighed with relief, as she cleared out the misunderstanding, well that's how she viewed it. Soon, they continued to talk for tomorrow. But Shoto and Izuku are busy, real busy.