Brand New World (Izuku X Rei Togetsu) [BNHA X D4DJ]

Its a sunny day at Yoba Academy. It was break time, so the students are either taking a nap, studying, hanging out with their friends, or doing club activities.

But four particular students are in a pinch. These four students are Rinku Aimoto, Maho Akashi, Muni Ohnaruto, and Rei Togetsu. All of them are 2nd years.

(From left to right: Maho, Rinku, Muni, Rei)

These four girls formed a DJ group called "Happy Around!", a group that Rinku and Maho first formed. They're known to play energetic and happy songs.

But right now, they have more than one thing they worry about. One, is their upcoming match against Photon Maiden, one of the top units in the DJ world. They will face them in the upcoming Battle Mix Party to determined who will compete for the Sunset Stage event.

The other one is...

"A man is coming to school today???" Muni Ohnaruto asked. She is a shy person, and only talks to the people she is comfortable with. So, she is not keen on this, especially since it's a boy.

"Relax Muni, he's just here to patrol around the streets for a week. And not just a man, but a hero-in-training!!" Maho Akashi explained. She doesn't interact that much. But when it comes to heroes, she begins to ramble and turn into a completely different person. "Heroes are awesome!! So you don't have to worry, Muni."

"Heroes are actually real???" Rinku Aimoto, the leader of Happy Around! asked. She is energetic and always smiles. She's a bit exotic though. "My father told me about heroes, but since I lived most of my life in Africa, where heroes doesn't show up, I just assumed it's just a fairytale."

"Geez, Rinku. You didn't remember the one time a hero saved us, but he only did it to gain the hot reporter's attention?" Muni questioned Rinku. The two were childhood friends, and Muni cherishes Rinku a lot.

"What? Was that a hero?" Rinku said in confusion, which lead for Muni to shake her head in disappointment.

"But why is a hero coming here? There's little to no activity of villains here. So, why bother coming?" Muni asked. She might be asking why, but in truth, she doesn't even want to see a male hero.

"It's for security since Sunset Stage is just a few weeks away. I heard the school wants the hero to get accustomed to the environment since we're an All-girls school." Maho explained

The three then continue to discuss about the incoming visitor, that they ignored one girl. That one girl is Rei Togetsu.

She is a prim and proper, but kind and sweet. Rei is rich, but that didn't hinder her for befriending the other three girls.

But right now, she is deep in her thoughts.

"I can't join the conversation. I am not familiar with heroes. I also need to come up with a song for the live against Photon Maiden."