God's Work (Izuku X Ibara Shiozaki)

"When was the last time I went to a church?" Izuku Midoriya, Class 2-A's resident nerd, said to himself. He was walking in the streets of Mustafu because he jogged earlier at the nearby park, when he realized he hasn't gone to church. Little did everyone know, he is actually a Christian, and believes in God.

He actually hides this fact since religion is uncommon in today's era of Quirks. If people found out that you're religious, they will discriminate you. This forces religious people to do their services in discreet areas. Because of this fact, he is careful to not say this from anyone, not even his mother. But out of all of his classmates, only Minoru Mineta knew about this. He was quite happy that even if he's the notorious pervert in the class, he respects his beliefs. In fact, Minoru always encourage him to be proud of his faith.

He's active on their church back when he was still in Middle school. It continued to be that way until they went to the Wild Wild Pussycats' land to do their training during his 1st year. Since then, he couldn't go to a church due to him living at UA's dorms, and his training to master One For All. He still prays every morning and night, and still reads the bible. But going to a church feels different, for reasons that only religious people can explain.

"I need to go to a church." Izuku thought, as he continues to walk. He was deep in this thoughts. Too deep that he didn't notice he's about to collide with someone.

"Ouch!"

"Ohh, I'm sorry!! I wasn't looking, so I didn't notice... You..." Izuku was apologizing, when he noticed the person he collided to.

" Izuku was apologizing, when he noticed the person he collided to

It was Ibara Shiozaki, Class 2-B's pure angel.

"Oh, Midoriya-san. Please pay attention while walking. Don't become a lost lamb." She said, as she dusted off her dress. Izuku was glad that she doesn't seem mad about it. But, he still wants to apologize.

"I'm sorry, Shiozaki-san." He then noticed her dress. It was a plain dark dress, but he saw her captivating. He then wonders why is she here? "Uhm, can I ask you why are you walking in the streets of Mustafu?"

"Oh, I was going this church when suddenly I collided with you." Ibara answered, to Izuku's surprise.

"Wait, a church?" He asked, as he hasn't seen a church during his walk.

"It's right in front of us." Ibara then pointed to their right, in which lies a small church.

Izuku wasn't expecting to see one here. As he inspected the place, he now understands why he couldn't tell it was a church. It's because the place is a manga shop. He concluded that the church is at the 2nd floor.

"I want to invite you, lost lamb. Let us find the holy light." Ibara said, while a light shines out of nowhere. Izuku wonders how did this happen. It's not her Quirk, so he wonders why is she emitting light out of nowhere.

But he shrugged it off and followed Ibara. He thought this is a great chance to get close to a Class 2-B student. He couldn't get close to anyone from that class due to Neito Monoma, notorious Class 2-A hater. He always preach about how the two class can't co-exist, but failed miserably as Itsuka Kendo and Momo Yaoyorozu, the known beauties of the Hero Course, are close friends.