Spending Christmas With You (Izuku X Akane Kurokawa) [BNHA X Oshi No Ko]

Christmas, it's the day where people send gifts to their love ones and spend time with them.

It's also a day so special for one Izuku Midoriya.

"Akane!!" Izuku shouted, as he opened the door to see Akane Kurokawa, a talented actress that captured the world by storm.

And also, Izuku's girlfriend.

"It's good to see Zuku happy as usual. I bet it's because your beautiful girlfriend finally visits you?" Akane said, as she quickly gave Izuku a kiss to the cheeks.

Izuku just smiles, as he's glad to see Akane.

"So, you have no tappings after this?" Izuku asked.

"Nope, my schedule is all clear. So, I can spend the rest of the year with you. I have to thank Kana though, as she really covered me for the New Year event. So, you better give her a gift of gratitude." Akane said, as she removed her jacket and finally entered Izuku's apartment.

"Don't worry, I already prepared a gift for her as thanks." Izuku replied happily.

Akane then sat on the couch, as she happily hummed while waiting for Izuku.

"Zuku, I'm sorry if I wasn't available yesterday. The taping lasted until 10pm, so I didn't even had time to visit you." She said, as she reached something in her bag. "So, I have something for you instead."

Izuku just smiled at her, as he prepared dinner.

"You really don't have to do it, you know. I understand that you're busy, so you should just focus on your career. But even then, that won't stop you from giving something for me anyway. So, I'll just gonna give you something as well." Izuku said, as he finally set up their dinner. He then sat close to Akane.

"Here, hope you like it." Akane said, as she hand out 2 gifts. "One for yesterday, and the other one is for my actual Christmas gift."

He opened it, and smiled as the first gift is a Christmas ball with both him and Akane on it. The second one is a cute plushie of the two.

"The first one, I got help from my friends for that. But for the second, I actually made that. It was quite difficult, but it's something I worked hard because I love you, Izuku. And just buying something isn't enough to describe how much I love you." Akane said, as she leans closer to Izuku.

"You saved my life, literally. And you had done so much for me, that I don't think I can repay all of them. But all I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She then kisses Izuku's lips. "I love you, Izuku."

Izuku was happy. He is really blessed to have a girlfriend like Akane. He put her gifts on the table, so he could hug her.

"You really are a cute one, you know. We've been through so much, that I'm glad that it was you who was with me for all of it. I still can't believe it all started because we're a part of a dating show. Started as a fake couple, and then here we are, celebrating our 5th anniversary as a legit couple. I'm really glad that I fell in love with you, Akane." Izuku said, as he hugged her tightly. Akane reciprocated it with a kiss to his cheeks.

"I can't believe I was 17 at the time. Now that I'm 28, I'm just glad that we lasted this long." Akane said, as she rested her head onto Izuku's chest. "I wasn't in a great place at the time, so I don't want to recall those memories again. But you helped me, even if it wasn't genuine at first. But you saved me, and that's all that matters to me."

Izuku was happy to hear what Akane said, as he wouldn't really expected to date her at all considering how he was in the past.

"Now that I think about it, you're quite the edgy boy back then." Akane teased, as she laughs at the recollection of Izuku a decade ago.

Izuku became flustered as he recalls those memories. "Stop!! I don't want to remember those days!!!"

Akane just giggles, and kisses his lips again. "Don't worry, I love you for who you are, even your past. But you should be glad that you're not the same Izuku Midoriya as before."

Izuku just let out a sigh. But he smiled, as he has something to give to Akane.

Something that he wanted to give for a long time. So, he suddenly kneeled in front of her.

"Zuku!!!" Akane shouted, as she was shocked to see what Izuku's doing. She then started to tear up.

"Akane, we spend at least 2 years as a fake couple, spend 3 years separated. But, even with what I had done, you still harbour feelings for me. And in the end, you saved me. Saved me from losing my own life. You always say that I saved you, but you also saved me. And you just not saved me, but you saved my family. You being there and ensuring that I'll be safe was enough for me. And ever since, we finally started dating for real, and honestly, I don't want to let you go." Izuku then reached something in his pocket, it was a small box. And once he opened it, it contained a ring. "Akane Kurokawa, will you marry me?"

Tears now falling in Akane's eyes. But she's happy, happy because Izuku just gave her the greatest gift.

"Yes!!" Is all she replied, as she tackled him and kissed him. It lasted for 2 minutes before she gave him a satisfied look.

"Thank you Izuku. I had feelings for you ever since you saved me. And during those times, I know you were not in a good place. But I stuck with you because that's what I desire. And even when we separated, my feelings for you remained. So, I'm just happy that my feelings has a happy ending. And, it's fitting since we're celebrating our 5th anniversary as a real couple. Now, we have something to add to that celebration. Today is the day that I'm finally a part of your life. I love you, Zuku!!" Akane said, as she gave Izuku a hug.

"Thank you for accepting, Akane. Now, we can finally celebrate by eating the dinner I prepared!!" Izuku said, as Akane helped him stand up.

"Geez, I forgot you prepared dinner. I guess this Christmas day will be even more special." Akane said, as she kisses Izuku again. "Merry Christmas, my darling."

Izuku reciprocated the kiss, as he's happy that Akane accepted his proposal. He was truly blessed to fell in love with a girl like Akane.

"Merry Christmas to you too, my love. Now, let shall eat and celebrate Christmas!!" Izuku shouted, as the two finally went to the dining table to eat.

This is truly a special Christmas for the two, and they can celebrate it again and again for the rest of their lives.

---------------

A/N:

Heyyas!! A new oneshot is up!!!

And yes, it's a Christmas oneshot. It's short, but I really want to make one.

I chose Akane because I really wanted to write one for a long time.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.