A Small Talk In The Rain (Izuku X Tsuyu Asui)

Izuku Midoriya, the 9th user of One For All, and a student of UA High, is stranded at a bus stop.

Why he's on a bus stop? It's because he went to Kiyashi Ward Mall to buy some sleeves and protein powder, as he got permission from his teacher, Shota Aizawa, to leave for today. He was on his way back to the UA dorms, when it suddenly rains. And for some reason, there's no bus on sight, so Izuku is stuck here for quite a while.

"Such misfortune..." Is all Izuku could utter. Luck wasn't on his side today. "But at least it's rainy, so it's not hot here."

Izuku was patiently waiting, when he didn't noticed that someone was right besides him.

And that individual decided to grab his attention.

"Izuku-chan!!"

Izuku turned his attention to the source of the call, and he was quite surprised to see who said it. It's his classmate Tsuyu Asui.

"Ohh, Asui-san!! It's nice meeting you here. Are you also going back to the dorms?" Izuku said, as he gave her a smile.

"Please call me Tsu, and it's nice meeting you here too. And to answer your question, yes. I got permission from Aizawa-sensei to leave the dorms because I have to visit my family." Tsuyu said, as she sat besides him. She was relieved to see him, as she was quite lonely after leaving her home.

"Ohh, I see. As for me, I got permission to leave because I need to buy some sleeves, as my old ones are now torn off." Izuku said back to her, as he was happy to have company like Tsuyu.

The two then looked up at the sky, as the rain kept pouring. Even if it's raining, the two found it calming and nice.

"Come to think of it, Tsu has a frog Quirk, so she might be cold-blooded. I'm worried for her, as we're out in the open and no fire place to heat up." Izuku thought, as he's worried for his classmate. He's a nerd, so he is quite knowledgeable about a lot of stuffs, biology is one of them. And he knows that frogs are cold-blooded, so they can't regulate their body temperature, and relies on their environment.

And since it's raining, Tsuyu might be cold right now. So, Izuku suddenly wrapped his scarf onto her.

This action caught Tsuyu by surprised.

"Oh, I'm sorry Tsu, but I thought you might need to warm up." Izuku said, as he scratched his cheeks. He's quite aware of his actions, but he just thought that it's the right thing to do, as Tsuyu needs to be warm.

Tsuyu smiled at Izuku's gesture. "Don't worry, Izuku-chan. I'm not bothered at all by your actions. In fact, I have to thank you because I do need to warm up."

Izuku was glad that Tsuyu didn't mind his sudden action.

"No problem, Tsu. I just don't want you to get sick." Izuku said, as he instinctively patter her hear, much to her surprise.

It only lasted for a few seconds before Izuku retracted his hands. "I'm sorry, Tsu!! It was just reflex since I always do it with Eri."

Izuku was worried that Tsuyu might get mad. But luckily for him, she wasn't.

In fact, she was actually happy about it.

"It's okay, Izuku-chan. I don't mind it. In fact, can I ask you a favor?" Tsuyu said, which intrigued Izuku. He's aware that Tsuyu can be blunt and doesn't sugarcoat things. So, he's all ears to what Tsuyu have to say.

But it was something Izuku didn't expect.

"Can I lay my head onto your shoulder?"

Izuku blinked a few times before finally digesting what she had said. But instead of blushing, Izuku smiled at her.

"Sure. The bus hasn't arrived yet, so if you're fine with it, you can rest on my shoulder." Izuku said, as he assures Tsuyu that she can rest on his shoulder. He wasn't expecting this, but he's happy to do it because he felt that she needs to take a nap first.

Tsuyu smiled, and went on to rest her head onto his shoulder.

The two found the experience exciting because they haven't done this before. But they weren't a blushing mess. In fact, the two had a warm smile. As the rain pours, the two found solace in each other's company.

And the two teens have one thing to say...

"I hope the bus arrives a little longer."

---------------

A/N:

Heyyas!! A new oneshot is up!!!

Yeah, it's been a while since I made an Izuku X MHA Girl oneshot. I've been so focused on crossovers, that I forgot about the MHA female cast.

This one was quite short. I rarely make a short oneshot, so this one was something I really need.

Hope you enjoy and have a nice day.