Spring-colored Lipstick (Izuku X Ai Hayasaka) [BNHA X Kaguya-sama]

WARNING: This will spoil some major events and developments in the Kaguya-sama manga.

Also, this will be set on the Kaguya-sama universe. So no Quirks and no villains. But of course, that doesn't mean there's no bad guys.

Shuchi'in Academy, the most prestigious school in Japan. The home of the most talented individuals that shapes the future of the world, is ready to send the next elite talents for the world to benefit, as today is graduation ceremony.

It's an important event, as such, every student is required to attend, and no one objects this, as each student has a senior that they want to congratulate. It's normal for a student to have a senior that changed their lives, helped them in any way, shape or form, or an important friend. For every highschool student, it is something that they will cherish for the rest of their lives.

But not for the life of one Ai Hayasaka.

"I hate to attend this, but I have to. Iino-san will give me an earful, and I know she's someone you don't want to piss off. She gets really noisy, and I don't want to waste me time getting berated by that girl." Ai Hayasaka said. She is on her way to school. But right now, she's waiting for the green light to show up. She is not one to break the law, even if she's on a rush.

Ai is a 2nd year student of Shuchi'in Academy, soon to be 3rd year after the next school year starts. She has a short blond hair, beautiful blue eyes. She is quite the beauty.

(Had to use a panel from the manga)

But right now, she's not in a good mood. Because it's graduation ceremony today, and she doesn't want to attend. It's not because she hates her seniors, but because she has no senior to congratulate, nor has any purpose to be there.

It's not her fault, as most of her highschool life was spent on being Kaguya Shinomiya's maid. Kaguya is Ai's former employer, but now friend. She is intelligent, kind, stubborn, and most important thing of all, she always cherishes the people she cares for.

And one of those people is Ai.

Ai let out a sigh as she remembered the school trip. She didn't want to remember that mostly due to all of the stuffs that happened. She'll leave it at that, as guilt might crawl back. So, she suppresses those memories. But not all of them, as there's one moment that she will always remember. And that's the moment where both she and Kaguya finally talk as friends, genuine friends.

Ever since that day, she made more friends. One of them was Yu Ishigami. Ai was happy that she became friends with the treasurer, as he is also tech savvy. It's also because he is Kaguya's unofficial little brother. And for Ai, that's all she needed to wish the treasurer a good luck. For Yu will do something after the graduation ceremony ends.

"Well, I just wish him luck and hope it will be a success." Ai thought, as she's still waiting for the green light to lip up. She wanted to look on her phone and view some tech news, but she noticed that on her right side, one girl was getting hit on by 5 guys in the distance.