A Special Day (Izuku X Megumi Yamamoto) [BNHA X Special A]

Note: This will be set on Special A's universe. And Izuku won't have a Quirk.

Hakusenkan Private Academy, a prestigious school that is known to have one of the best educations in Japan. A lot of Japanese students dream of enrolling to this school. It's also known to have some of the best students in Japan called Special A.

Special A are group of 7 people that have the best grades in the school. Because of this, they are separated from the normal class, and to become one, you must have extraordinary grades. This makes students respect and idolized Special A.

It also helps that 6 out of 7 of them are children of well-known people. And each one of them have distinct talent that separates them from normal students.

These seven are Kei Takishima, Hikari Hanazono, Jun Yamamoto, Megumi Yamamoto, Tadashi Karino, Akira Toudou and Ryuu Tsuji.

(In order: Ryuu, Megumi, Jun, Kei, Hikari, Akira, Tadashi)

And right now, Special A are at the greenhouse, a place reserved for them. Today is Friday, and as like every weekday, they spent their time here to either study or relax before their next classes.

"Takishima!!! Let's have a battle!!" Hikari, the No. 2 ranked student, shouted in excitement. She loves wrestling and is very competitive.

"Sure, but don't get disappointed once I beat you again, Ni-san~!" Kei, the No. 1 ranked student, said with a mocking tone. This pisses off Hikari.

You see, Kei and Hikari has a history, and Kei always beats Hikari. But the girl kept challenging him until she can finally beat him, which hasn't happened.

As a result, Kei sometimes calls Hikari "Ni-san" because she always ends up in 2nd place.

"Well, they're at it again. Special A sure is lively with these two around." Takeshi, the No. 5 ranked student, said as he watches his two fellow S.A members bicker. He's pretty chill, but loves to explore.

"That damn bastard!! Trying to take my Hikari again!!" Akira, the No. 6 ranked student, said in frustration. She loves to make tea and any elegant meal, especially for Hikari. And she hates Kei due to him taking Hikari's attention away from her.

"Isn't that like everyday? When is the time these two don't even bicker?" Jun, the No. 3 ranked student, chimed in as he sips a cup of tea. He's quite innocent, but he hides something from them.

"Come on Akira, just let them be. They don't disturb everyone, so it's fine to let them be." Ryuu, the No. 7 ranked student, said as he feeds an anaconda. He's mature, but loves animals.

They were just watching Kei and Hikari bicker that they didn't noticed Megumi, the No. 3 ranked student, happily looked at her phone, as if she's talking to someone.

And soon after, she stood up and happily left the greenhouse, which was noticed by Tadashi.

"Hey Megumi, where are you going?" He asked, which grabbed the attention of everyone.