Saiko's Plan For The Future (Izuku X Saiko Intelli)

Saiko Intelli, a 2nd year student from Seiai Academy. She is a rather pale girl of reasonable height, with thin, somewhat cat-like eyes, with thick upper eyelashes, a couple of longer and more pronounced ones poking out to each far side, their irises a bluish-lilac color. Her hair is straight and reaches down to her waist, with two ear-length clumps and a neat fringe framing her face in a hime cut, its color is somewhere between baby blue, lavender and pale gray.

She is very intelligent, especially with her Quirk, IQ. It grants her the ability to temporarily boost her intellect after drinking tea and closing her eyes. The level that her intelligence is boosted depends on the brand of tea that she drinks.

It may look like a simple ability, but it helped her in a lot of ways. But she isn't perfect. With the result of the Provisional Hero License Exam, she realized that intelligence alone won't get you far. And she's improving herself to become a better hero.

Regardless, she's still confident in her ability to lead and create plans.

It also helps that she has one person that gives her the motivation to be even better than before. A person she holds dear to her heart.

"Hello." Saiko greeted. She's at the front door of UA's Class 1-A dorms. She's here because she's visiting someone.

"Oh, Saiko Intelli. What brings you here?" The one who greeted her was Momo Yaoyorozu, the one girl who beaten her during the exams.

"I'm here to visit someone. Don't worry, I already got the permission from your principal." Saiko replied with a smile.

Momo was still confused as to why Saiko's here. She's a Seiai Academy student, not a UA student. And she never interacted with any UA student other than herself during the exams, so it's weird why the 2nd year student is here.

"I see, please come in." Momo responded. She's still not sure what's Saiko's purpose, but she'll observe her for now.

Saiko obliged and entered the dorm. Momo accompanied her to the sofa, where the two seated.

Momo wanted to know why Saiko is here, and luckily, almost all of her classmates are either asleep or out of the dorms. So, she ask Saiko.

"Intelli-san, you said you're visiting someone. Who is it? Can you tell me, so I can inform you whether the individual is here or not." Momo said, hoping to get an answer.

Saiko just gave her a smile. Momo didn't like this because she didn't utter a word after that.

"Why is she here anyway? Who is she waiting here? I'm pretty sure most of my classmates don't even know her." She thought, as she planned to wait and see who is she visiting.

But it didn't take long before someone arrived.

"Yaoyorozu-san, did you prepared tea? I think I need-" It was Izuku Midoriya, who just arrived. He was sweating. He wanted to take a break, so he went back to the dorms. But, he saw a familiar someone. "Saiko???"

Momo was surprised to see that Izuku knows Saiko. "I don't think these two each other. I don't think they met in the Provisional Hero License Exams, so how do they know each other?"

"Hello, Izuku. I'm sorry I came by without any notice. I just want to surprise you, that's all." Is all Saiko said. But Momo noticed the smile on the Seiai Academy student's face.

Izuku then went to Saiko and gently grabbed her hand. "Let's go to my room. I know you don't mind me coming off from my workout."

Saiko just nodded, and immediately stood up.

Izuku then looked at Momo. "Sorry Yaoyorozu-san. I hope Saiko didn't bother you too much."

That's the last thing Izuku said before he and Saiko left the Common Area of the dorms.