My Honest Feelings (Izuku X Chizuru Ichinose) [BNHA X KanoKari]

Note: This is set in the KanoKari verse. So, no Quirks. Also, Izuku is 20 years old in this fic.

Izuku Midoriya, a 2nd year College Student. He's smart, athletic, but quite shy. He's quite popular amongst the female students due to his cute face and jacked body.

But even so, Izuku didn't take advantage of this, and is just focus on studying and hanging out with his friends.

One such friend is Kazuya Kinoshita.

He's 21 years old. Normal looking and doesn't stand out. If you compare him to Izuku, there's no way in hell that these two are close.

But the reality is, they are friends. Close friends in fact.

"Yo buddy!!" Kazuya smiled at Izuku. "Do you have any classes left?"

Izuku shook his head. "No, my last class for the day just ended 10 minutes ago. So, I'm free right now."

Kazuya smirked as he heard this. Izuku is one of Kazuya's closest friends. He was there when Kazuya was having a breakdown over breaking up with his ex. He was there to support him when he was finding his groove.

Izuku is important to him. And that's why, he wants to make sure that Izuku meets someone that can make him happy. And he knows one person that can do that.

"Can you accompany me today? I'm meeting up with Ruka." Kazuya said, trying to sound normal. But, he's just executing his plan.

"Sure." Izuku happily replied. He didn't questioned why he needs to accompany him, as he has faith in Kazuya that it has no malicious intent.

As for Kazuya, he's glad that Izuku is a kind person. But he's so gullible, that he's afraid someone will take advantage of it.

But for now, he has to follow his plan.

"So, where will we meet Ruka?" Izuku asked, as the two started to walk.

"A cafe that Ruka found recently, where we can hang out. It has WiFi and the seats are comfortable. You'll like it once you see it." Kazuya happily replied. Even if he has a plan to execute, he does want Izuku to find this cafe and hang out with him and the boys.

Izuku smiled at Kazuya's reply. He's been with him through thick and thin. So, he's happy whenever he spends time with him.

Soon, the two boys went to the cafe Kazuya was talking about, and Izuku was glad that he trusted Kazuya. It wasn't any ordinary cafe, but it was a cat cafe.

Izuku likes animal, but he has a certain fondness with cats. He gained an appreciation for cats during his highschool days.

"Kazuya, I wasn't expecting that you're a cat guy." Izuku said in astonishment. But, he was happy that Kazuya knows this place.

"Well, Ruka loves cats surprisingly. But I have no problems with them. So, it's a win-win for me." Kazuya replied with a smug face.

Izuku wanted to mock him for it, but he let it slide. He felt that Kazuya deserves to brag about it, just for today.