We'll Be Rivals Forever (Izuku X Nemo) [BNHA X Pokémon]

Note: This is an AU where Izuku is a Pokémon trainer. And yes, I'll use the JP names like Nemona's, who's JP name is Nemo.

Izuku Midoriya, a young boy from the Paldea region, wants to become a Pokémon master. He was inspired to be one when he watched Satoshi, a young boy from Masara Town and the Alola region's first champion, defeated Dande, the undefeated champion from Galar, at the Pokémon World Championships Master's 8 Tournament Finals.

He was so amazed when he watched Satoshi's Pikachu clashed with Dande's Lizardon. Even with the size difference, the two were neck and neck, but in the end, Pikachu prevailed.

At that moment, he decided to become a Pokémon trainer and become a Pokémon master. He wanted to be like Satoshi.

But first, he needs to pick a starter. It's very important to pick a starter as its the trainer's 1st Pokèmon and companion. As Izuku ponders who he should chose, he didn't realized that he's dozing off and didn't notice someone approaching him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why are you spacing out neighbor??"

Izuku snapped back to reality. He didn't realized that he was dozing off. He look to see who said that, and it turns out it's his neighbor Nemo.

She's a girl with a black hair with a streak of green. She has orange eyes and freckles near her nose.

 She has orange eyes and freckles near her nose

"Are you alright??" Nemo asked with innocence. Izuku couldn't help himself but to blush, as she was beautiful.

"I'm alright Nemo." Izuku replied. He cursed himself for replying so short, but he couldn't help himself but to blush.

As for Nemo, she smiled at his reply.

"Great!!! You need to get your starter so we can finally battle!!!"

Nemo is a battle junkie. She loves battles. She always wants to battle everyone and have a good time. But a lot of people don't even want to battle her because...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nemo, please I'm just a beginner. You're a Champion-level trainer. How can I compete against you?"

Nemo is a Champion in the Paldea region. And if you wonder why she didn't participate in the Pokémon World Championships, where she can face the strongest trainers, is because she's also the Student Council President of the Naranja Academy, Paldea's prestigious school. And she can't just skip her duties as a President of the student council.

"Don't sweat that stuff!! I can just get a starter Pokémon too, so we can be on equal footing!!!" Nemo replied with joy, and Izuku couldn't help but to smile.

"Uhm, Nemo... You're already a trainer. What's even the point of ge—" Before Izuku could continue, Nemo put her finger on his mouth to shut him up.

"Nope, you ain't gonna make excuses to dodge me. We'll be rivals, you see. You and me, we'll be the new star of the Pokémon world!!! Satoshi and Dande will salivate once they heard our storied battles!! Ohh~!! I can already see it, Izuku!!" Nemo was smiling like a little kid as she imagined herself battling Izuku.