Stars We Chase (Izuku X Mia Taylor) [BNHA X Love Live!]

Note: Set in the Love Live! Universe. So no Quirks.

Mia Taylor, a 3rd year high school student at Nijigasaki High School and a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. She has boycut-styled platinum silver hair, grey eyes, and a slim figure.

She's from New York, but was dragged to Japan by her friend Lanzhu Zhong, as she's viewed a "music prodigy" by Lanzhu

She's from New York, but was dragged to Japan by her friend Lanzhu Zhong, as she's viewed a "music prodigy" by Lanzhu. Prior to this, she's actually a college student even if she's just 14 years old.

She's really talented, despite her age. But even so, she has only one weakness.

And that is...

"Mia!!!" Lanzhu shouted, as they're at the Idol Club room to discuss their activities.

The Nijigasaki High School Idol Club consist of 13 members. These members are Lanzhu, Mia, Ayumi Uehara, Ai Miyashita, Setsuna Yuki, Rina Tennoji, Shizuku Osaka, Kasumi Nakasu, Shioriko Mifune, Karin Asaka, Emma Verde, Kanata Komoe and Yu Takasaki.

 These members are Lanzhu, Mia, Ayumi Uehara, Ai Miyashita, Setsuna Yuki, Rina Tennoji, Shizuku Osaka, Kasumi Nakasu, Shioriko Mifune, Karin Asaka, Emma Verde, Kanata Komoe and Yu Takasaki

(In order: Mia, Karin, Lanzhu, Emma, Shizuku, Kanata, Shioriko, Kasumi, Rina, Setsuna, Ai, Ayumi, Yu)

"What is it?" Mia replied in English. She was looking at her phone, but is still paying attention to the meeting.

"Stop looking at your phone, we need to discuss who will perform for the next live." Lanzhu said, as she's hugging Emma from behind. "If no one wants it, then I can do it."

Mia just let out a sigh, as she knew what's to be done. But she knew she needed to confess this to her clubmates.

"Well, we don't need to discuss who should perform because I'm gonna take that spot." Mia declared, which caught them off-guard. Mia is usually focused on composing songs, and isn't gonna perform unless she has to.

So this is pretty rare for them to see Mia wanting to perform without asking her about it.

"Oh, that's interesting. Tell me your reason, Mia-chan?" Yu said, as a fellow composer, she's interested to hear about why Mia wanted to perform.