Please Keep My Secret (Izuku X Misaki Ayuzawa) [BNHA X Kaichou-wa Maid-sama]

Note: Set in the Maid-sama world, so no Quirks. Also, Izuku will be a bit OOC.

Maid Cafés are like a safe haven to most boys, as they can see cute girls on a maid outfit.

But one teenager views it different because...

"IZUKU, WHY ARE YOU HERE???" Misaki Ayuzawa, a girl with light, brownish amber eyes with a golden tint and black shoulder length hair, shouted. She is known at her school as the "Demon President" due to how strict she is as the Student Council President of her school, which is Seika High School.

But little did the students of Seika know, Misaki is working part-time as a maid in a maid cafe. She is doing this, so she could earn money to support her family, as they are poor.

And she wants to maintain her part-time job as a secret, because she doesn't want everyone to find out that she is working on a maid cafe when she's is very strict at school.

But one person knows her secret, and that is Izuku Midoriya, her classmate.

"Izuku, why are you here??? I keep telling you to stop visiting the maid cafe!!!" She shouted. Luckily, Izuku's the only customer, so she can act the way she is at school.

"Is there a problem?" Is Izuku's only reply. This pisses off Misaki, as she wanted to smack him in the face.

"Listen, I can't have people know that I'm working part-time as a maid. And you're the last person I don't want to know about this. So, just leave and forget about this." Misaki pleaded, but to no avail as Izuku wasn't listening. And if he's even listening, he just forgets what Misaki even said.

"What? Did you said something, Prez?" Izuku replied in a more mocking tone.

Misaki just let out a sigh, as she knows this is who Izuku is.

"He's smart, athletic, and very talented. And yet he's a weirdo. I don't really understand him at all." She thought, as she wonders why Izuku even bother to come at the maid cafe.

As she's deep in her thoughts, Izuku poked her cheeks.

"Hey!!!" She shouted and wanted to punch him, but she froze when Izuku stared at her.

"Prez, don't worry about your secret since I won't let everyone find it out. That's because I'm the only one allowed to know this cute side of you." Izuku said and gave her a cheeky grin.

This pissed Misaki off and punched him in the face.

Instead of dodging, Izuku just grabbed her wrist to stop her from landing a hit.

"Prez is as strong as ever. But you really need to be careful. I don't want your precious hands to get hurt." Izuku said, as he then gently caress her hands, which made Misaki to pull her hands away.

"This fucking weirdo!! I don't know what's running through his perverted mind!! He's truly and alien pervert!!" She thought, as she's just disgusted at Izuku's actions.

"Oho~? Such quick reaction to pull the hand out. As expected from Prez." Izuku said, as he smirked at her, which pisses her off even more.

"One of these days, I'm gonna punch the ever living shit out of you!!!" She shouted with anger, but Izuku scoffed it off.

"Calm down Prez. Being angry doesn't suit you since it'll ruin your mesmerizing face." He responded, which made Misaki blush.

"This alien pervert!!" She thought, as she is struggling to respond to him. She just went back to the kitchen and hoped for him to leave. "I'm gonna let this slide for now. But that alien pervert better be ready for the next time he'll pull this shit again."