The Flowers Of Love Bloomed (Izuku X Sumireko Sanshokuin/Pansy) [BNHA X OreSuki]

On a bright Saturday morning, and Class 1-A decided to hang out. Cultural Festival was over, and they needed a time to enjoy their youth. Gladly, their stoic teacher Shota Aizawa allowed them to have fun outside the dorms just for once because their performance was a complete success. So, they won't gonna waste this golden opportunity.

But one cinnamon roll would like to say otherwise.

"WHERE'S MIDORIYA?!?!?!?!?!" Shouted by one angry Mina Ashido. She is the mastermind of their hangout, and she put every ounce of her effort to plan the "Greatest hang out of All-Time", for her at least. But the said boy was nowhere to be found.

Class 1-A are at the Common Area, preparing to leave for their hang out. But Izuku "The stuttering, shy, and always breaks his bones" Midoriya is not present. This irritated some of them because at the time they're finally having the chance to have fun, he's gone. But for Katsuki Bakugo, he's always irritated seeing Midoriya.

"I didn't see him today. What entered his mind to skip today?" Denki Kaminari wondered. He helped Ashido to plan this hang out, and without Midoriya, this won't make any sense.

As the class wondered, their Homeroom Teacher quickly stepped in, entering the dorm while still on his beloved sleeping bag.

"By the way, Problem Child isn't around because he needs to visit someone. He was frantic earlier, shouting "I can't make her wait!!!" over and over again. Kids these days, getting into a relationship at a young age. Him of all people no less." Aizawa sighed and returned to dreamland with his beloved sleeping bag.

The class were stunned by his statement, so much so that it even made the most silent and clueless person, Shoto Todoroki, reacted like it's the end of the world, as Midoriya is meeting a girl, and that's rare.

But one Ashido quickly recovered, and with fire in her eyes, she shouted, "LET'S GO AFTER HIM!!!!"

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!" The whole class yelled in unison. They couldn't believed at what Ashido said. "I mean, you're not interested in the girl he's meeting up with, right?" She quickly retorted.

The class nodded hesitantly, and soon, they went out to find their cinnamon roll.

---------------

At the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, Class 1-A searched everywhere to find their cinnamon roll. But they haven't found him yet.

"GOD!!! WHERE ARE YOU MIDORIYA!!!" Ashido yelled in frustration. They were searching for an hour now, but Midoriya was nowhere to be found.

"Mina, just take it easy, will ya?" Toru Hagakure said while calming her friend down.

"Hagakure-san is right Ashido-san. Let's ju—" Before one Momo Yaoyorozu could continue, she spotted a green curly haired boy at the bench, with a girl. "EVERYONE!!! I FOUND MIDORIYA-SAN!!!" She shouted with a hint of jealousy and ran towards his direction. The class then followed her with confusion.

They stopped at a nearby stall, where Midoriya is close by. Yaoyorozu quickly made a small drone and a small laptop with a program that can control the drone and hover it to Midoriya.

"Wow Yaomomo, you are quick to make that." Eijiro Kirishima said with amazement. But when he looked into her eyes, it was filled with rage. He sweatdropped and didn't say a word again.

As the drone is now nearby Midoriya's location, the class watched diligently.

"Uhm, did I made you wait Pansy-san?" Izuku Midoriya asked. He was scratching his head. He just arrived a few seconds before Yaoyorozu spotted him.