My Prince (Izuku X Misaki Shokuhou) [BNHA X Toaru]

Note: This will set in the Toaru universe.

Academy City, a place separated from the rest of the world, and the home of the espers. Espers are are individuals that uses scientifically based supernatural powers. These powers can be obtained through Academy City's "Power Curriculum Program". What happens in the program stays in Academy City, and all espers are located here.

One such esper is Misaki Shokuhou, a Level 5 esper. She has a blonde hair, and sparkling eyes. One might think she's some fictional character, but those eyes are legit. She's also a 2nd year student at Tokiwadai Academy, a prestigious all-girls school at Academy City.

 She's also a 2nd year student at Tokiwadai Academy, a prestigious all-girls school at Academy City

Espers are rank by levels, and it's based on their power, control and potential. It can range from level 0 to level 5, and Misaki is one of the select few who has the level 5 rank.

Right now, she's eating a hamburger at Joseph's restaurant.

"This hamburger is delicious." She thought, as she ate the hamburger with bliss. She rarely comes to this place due to her busy schedule. She either has matters needs to deal with, dealing with her clique, or getting involved with Mikoto Misaka, the rank 3 Level 5 esper, and her group of friends.

She wished she has time to enjoy peace. But most importantly, she wished to see her prince again.

"Come to think of it, he's at the hospital again." She thought, as she frowned due to the status of her prince. "I wish he should be more careful. But his heroics is one of the things I love about him."

She then continues to chow down her food, as all she can do is think about her prince.

She was so focused on eating her food, that she didn't notice a nun looking at her.

"I'm hungry!! Can you feed me blondie??"

It took the nun to speak loudly for Misaki to finally notice her.

Misaki looked to her right, just to see a small nun. Her attire is a white nun's habit with gold highlights. But the most intriguing part of it is that it has pins.

 But the most intriguing part of it is that it has pins