What Others Can't See (Izuku X Toru Hagakure)

WARNING: MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS WILL BE TACKLED!!!

"Toru!!!" Mina Ashido shouted, as she was at the front of Toru Hagakure's room. She's quite in the good mood as their homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa, allowed them to have a day off.

"Slow down, Mina!! I'm still dressing up!!!" Toru replied. Mina is her best friend, but the enthusiasm of the pink cutie is sometimes overwhelming. "I don't know how Kirishima can keep up with her?"

"Come on!! Everyone's ready, and you're the only one left!! Better speed it up, or I'll send Ojiro here!!!" Mina teased, as she normally does. She's quite the gossip girl, who loves to know her classmate's secrets. But she isn't the one who spill the beans. She's not gonna D'Angelo Russell her friends.

"I'll be there!! So don't worry about be and wait at the Common Area!!" Toru responded. She's almost done, and the only thing she needs is to bring her charm. But she frowned when she heard Mina's last sentence. "Not like that'll make me fluster."

Soon, Toru was done and went to the Common Area, where all of her classmates were waiting.

"Fucking Invisibitch!! What took you so long??" Katsuki Bakugo shouted. For outsiders, this looks like an insult, but for Class 1-A, it's just Katsuki things. They're already used to his foul mouth. Well, except for one...

"BAKUGO-KUN!! DON'T CALL HAGAKURE LIKE THAT!!!" Tenya Iida, Class 1-A's President, shouted as he chops his hands. "AS HEROES, WE SHOULDN'T INSULT OUR CLASSMATES!!"

"I don't know if I'll call you engine or megaphone, but I don't give a shit on what you say!!" Katsuki retorted, which made Tenya mad, and decides to lecture the blonde boy.

Meanwhile, Momo Yaoyorozu approached Toru. "Hagakure-san, I'm glad that you finally arrived. And you really look good. I hope you can teach me on how to find great clothes."

"Yaomomo, you can just create Hagakure's dress anyway." Kyoka Jiro chimes in. "But you do look good, Hagakure."

Toru was happy that some of her classmates liked her outfit. "Okay, this is good. Hopefully this ke—"

"You look good, Hagakure."

Suddenly, Toru's mood plummeted, as Mashirao Ojiro complimented her. He's the last person Toru wanted to see.

She didn't responded, in hopes of the boy leave. Sadly, it didn't work, as he was still standing. He's waiting for Toru to respond.

"What is his goal? Was he still not satisfied in humiliating me?? I wish I can punch him in the face!!" The invisible girl thought, as she refuse to respond.

Luckily, someone pulled her away from Mashirao.

"Hagakure-san, come with me!! I h-have to ask you something!!"

When Toru looked to see who said that, she was surprised to see Izuku Midoriya.

"Okay." Is all she could reply. She doesn't want to say anything, as Mashirao is at the vicinity. But she wonders why Izuku pulled her away?

When the two got enough distance, Izuku sigh in relief. "Thank God we got out of there."

Toru was shocked to hear that. "Does he know something?"

"I saw you're not comfortable with Ojiro-san. Whatever the reason is, I won't pry. I just want you to have fun since this is our off day." Izuku said, and then left Toru. But before she could ask him something, Mina approached her.

"Midori told me that you're looking for me. What do you want, my friend? Are you excited for this off day???" Mina said, as she was jumping for joy. She is really excited for this off day, as they'll go to Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall to hang out and buy things that they needed.