My Devotion (Izuku X Sayo Hikawa) [BNHA X BanG Dream!]

Note: This is a sequel to "A Boppin' Surprise". But, this will focus more on Sayo.

"Sayo, are you okay? You're spacing out recently." Lisa Imai asked her band mate, Sayo Hikawa. Her other band mates looked at her with worry. And they should be, since Sato rarely spaced out.

But it has been two weeks since the Hikawa sister's birthday, but Sayo still couldn't believe it.

"Uhm, Hikawa-san, you should take a rest for today." Rinko Shirokane said with worry.

"I mean, I will be shocked too if my sister said that we could share her boyfriend." Ako Udagawa said, joining the conversation. "But Rin-rin is right. You should take a rest Sayo-san."

"How can I rest when my sister just declared in front of a crowd that we can share her boyfriend and future husband." Sayo then let out a sigh. She couldn't comprehend the situation, even if she was happy. She loves Izuku Midoriya, but it felt unfair that she got him not by her own efforts, but because her sister, Hina Hikawa, wanted to.

"But a month ago, you wished that your sister could share Midoriya to you." Yukina Minato chimed in. Her statements made Sayo blush in embarrassment. "You should be grateful that you can legally date him, as per your sister's desires. But please, don't let that hinder our goals to participate in Future World Fes."

It was painful as Yukina was telling the truth. Sayo had no chance to get Izuku, as her sister had already stole his heart. But Hina loves her, and doesn't want to see her sad. So, Hina just did what any sibling would do, share it to your sibling.

But Sayo loves Izuku dearly. She is willing to devote herself to Izuku. But she felt this was a copout.

"Sayo, if you feel that this is a copout, then stop it." Lisa then slapped Sayo's shoulders, which startled her. "Izuku loves you, okay? So why not visit him tomorrow? Don't worry, we will accompany you."

"Lisa-nee, that was a great idea!!! Let's visit them again!!!" Ako chimed in. After the concert, they had a chance to hang out with Izuku's classmates, and she's having fun with Denki Kaminari.

"Uhm, that's a great idea. We c-can see Denki-kun again." Rinko stated, but after hearing it, Ako had a shit eating grin.

"Ohoho~. Did I heard that right? Denki-kun? Rin-rin, are you hiding something from us~?" Ako cooed, as Rinko blushed. It was quite rare for Rinko to call someone by his or her first name.

"Oho~. This is quite the development~." Lisa chimed in, which also grabbed Yukina's attention.

"Shirokane-san, are you also in a relationship?" Yukina asked, which made Rinko fidget her hands.

As the three interrogated Rinko, Sayo took this time to give thought to her situation.

"I appreciated Hina's thoughts, but it's painful that I only have Izuku because she said so." She thought. She really loved Izuku, but for her to get him because her sister wanted to share him is an insult to her own devotion to Izuku. "Izuku has done so much for me, and I did my best to make him appreciate me more than my own sister. I don't want to show to him that I'm inferior to Hina. But he is the reason why Hina and I are close."

Sayo is still conflicted, and you couldn't blame her. She loves Izuku dearly, and he's the reason why she wanted to be the best. But Hina confessed to him first, and the rest is history.

"If I just confessed to him back then, what would have happen? Will Hina can handle the heartbreak? Will I be truly happy?"

---------------

At the Pastel*Palettes talent agency.