Warm Embrace (Izuku X Fem Shoto Todoroki)

Warning : There will be some spoilers in the Manga!! But it will be altered a bit.

A normal day at the dorms of Class 1-A. It was the usual thing in the Common Area. Momo Yaoyorozu reading a book, Tenya Iida lectures Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta about proper etiquette, Katsuki Bakugo shouts as usual, Mina Ashido and Toru Hagakure gossiping, and Ochako Uraraka blushing over her crush.

But one of them was not having a normal day. In fact, she's in quite a dilemma.

"Midoriya!!" Called by one Shoko Todoroki, the daughter of the Number One Hero Endeavor, the strongest student in class. She's facing Izuku Midoriya, the glass cannon, the cinnamon roll, and Toshinori Yagi's successor.

"Uhm Todoroki-san, what do you need from me?" Izuku asked. He was quite nervous. Usually, Shoko's straight forward, but calm and emotionless. She was quite a unique girl, as she's not worried if she looks nice, or if her dress is pretty. Getting molded by your father to be his successor and the strongest hero is responsible for that.

But Shoko is a nice person. But today, she looks distressed, and she won't call for help, not even once. So, this is a rare sight to see.

"What is happening?" Fumikage Tokoyami asked. He just came out of his room.

"Well, Elsa and Iruma here are quite in an interesting scenario. Elsa just called out Iruma's name." Denki responded to Fumikage's question, but this confused the Dark Shadow Quirk user more.

"Pardon?" Fumikage asked.

Before Denki responded, Kyoka Jiro jacked Denki using her Quirk to stop the idiot from confusing her classmates more.

"What Jammingway is trying to say is, Todoroki called out Midoriya." Kyoka gave Fumikage an answer to his question.

"I see. Well, this is quite an interesting event unfolded today." Fumikage said, as he then watched the two.

Izuku, is a guy who has no confidence in himself. Being Quirkless for almost his entire life made him think he's not worthy of anything. But ever since meeting Toshinori, or better known as All Might, he became a stronger person. He became the unofficial pillar of Class 1-A, alongside Katsuki. Speaking of Katsuki, he's becoming more nicer to Izuku these days. But still keeping his same explosive attitude.

But never in Izuku's mind thought of this would ever happen. He never had a girl close to him in his life, except for his mother. Sure he has Ochako as his first friend, and is a girl, but he's quite aware of her feelings, and he didn't feel the same way. Shoko is different. To the eyes of many, she's smart, beautiful, strong, and confident. She's an ideal girl.

But for Izuku, he knew that Shoko is a girl, shattered by her father's desire to be the best. And after saving her from her doubts, she's changing. It also helps that during their internship with her father, she warmed up to him a bit.

But this is quite the unusual thing for her to do. Usually, she would just text him if she has problems, which never happened by the way. So today was a surprise to him.

"Todoroki-san?" Izuku asked again. He hoped that she just wants to ask for his help. For some, Shoko asking for help is like Katsuki praising the Lord, because that would never gonna happen.

"Midoriya, no, Izuku..." Shoko then started to fidget her fingers. She was quite hesitant to say it. But she mustered up her courage and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

---------------

"Sorry for asking you while our classmates were around. I just wanted to sleep right besides you tonight." Shoko said, while in her pajamas. After she just asked about sleeping on Izuku's bed, their classmates went frenzy. And they should be.