It's The Rabbit's Season (Izuku X Rumi Usagiyama)

"Mirko-san, you're happier than usual. What gives?" Keigo Takami, or better known as the Winged Hero: Hawks, asked one Rumi Usagiyama, or better known as the Rabbit Hero: Mirko.

They're patrolling in the streets of Mustafu, along with the Enji Todoroki, or better known as the Flame Hero: Endeavor.

"Nothin' birdie. I'm just happy." Rumi replied happily, which didn't sit well with Keigo.

"Really?" Keigo tried again, but Rumi just gave him a smile. "She's scaring me."

"Huh? The famed wild rabbit, tomboy, and self proclaimed 'Solo Hero', is in good spirits? What a surprise!!!" Enji commented. Normally, Rumi will curse at him and kick his face. But for some reason, she didn't kick him. Heck, she was just smiling at the two.

"Ohh come on!!! I'm a human being too!! I have feelings as well!!" Rumi said while acting like a girl. This didn't sit well with her two co-pros. "And besides, I'm not like you who panicked when your wife said 'I love you, Enji'. If ya ask me, that's kinda lame."

Enji blushes at Rumi's comments. But Keigo is uncomfortable. Rumi doesn't act like a girl, no offense to her but she is more of a tomboy.

"What happened to her?" Keigo thought, as he is thinking of reasons for Rumi to be happy. He still couldn't believe that Rumi, a pro that smacks people in the face when they tried to flirt with her, is acting like a high school girl who will meet her boyfriend.

"Hey ya two, can you come with me tomorrow? Since we'll have a break from hero work tomorrow." Rumi asked the two. Enji just gave her a nod, as he was still embarrassed at her comments earlier. Keigo nodded, but with hesitation.

"NEAT!!! I CAN INTRODUCE TO YOU TO MY HUNNY BUNCH!!!"

Keigo has his eyes wide open and he accidentally used his Quirk to scatter his feathers, as a replacement of him spitting his drink. He couldn't believe at what he had heard.

"Hunny... Bunch?? I'm now scared!!!" He thought. He never knew that he would hear those words coming from Rumi's mouth. "What is this? A shitty fanfic? If so, then please stop it! It's not even funny!!"

He then looked at Enji, who was in his own world. "It seems that he didn't hear what she said. Thank God or else he might burn the streets."

He looked at Rumi, who was all smiles. It creeps him out for some reason. He then wonders who is her boyfriend.

"Is he or she a Pro Hero? Or a regular civilian? Either way, he or she really made Mirko-san a wannabe millennial."

---------------

The next day

Keigo, Enji and Rumi are standing in front of Class 2-A's dorms. Enji was confused and Keigo now is sweating bullets. He would never expect that her boyfriend is a highschooler.

"Calm down Keigo, calm down. Maybe she's just joking yesterday. It's not that she's into you-" Keigo's thoughts were cut off by a person running towards them.

"RUMI!!!!"

Rumi smiled, and looked at Enji and Keigo.

"Birdie, Flames, meet my boyfriend." Rumi said, as she presented her boyfriend who had just arrived.

He has green hair and freckles on his cheeks. Enji was stunned, and Keigo was praying to the Gods, as it is Class 2-A's nerd and Enji's intern, Izuku Midoriya.

"Hey Mirko-san, is this a joke?" Keigo asked. But Rumi didn't liked his question.

"Hey Hawks!!" Rumi shouted, as she embraced Keigo, which made the man sweat like crazy. "Do you think I'm joking?"